NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You tell me who you'd want coaching your team?

kI1VgsA.jpg

qlXGAsn.jpg

Cocksucker Coyle gone too.

Jim Schwartz coming in as DC? Him and Suh reunited and our defense finally stops sucking?
Our TE based offense finally can do something now that Sims and Jordan can play together and hopefully our offensive scheme gets changed up.

oh well, can't get worse than when we had Philbin.

lol Devante is happy. Maybe now we wont see Greg Fucking Jennings flailing around dropping easily catchable passes.

DeVante Parker on Twitter:

Sterling

El Presidente
Schemes and playcalling have been bad for the Dolphins. Still not going to be very good on offense if the line doesn't play better though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Schemes and playcalling have been bad for the Dolphins. Still not going to be very good on offense if the line doesn't play better though.
It can actually. If your offensive line is dogshit why are you calling plays that require passes to develop downfield? Why is your QB doing a 5 step drop and attempting to have a pocket presence. If you have one of the worst PAST BLOCKING LINES IN THE FUCKING LEAGUE WHY DONT YOU RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL?!

Sterling

El Presidente
It can actually. If your offensive line is dogshit why are you calling plays that require passes to develop downfield? Why is your QB doing a 5 step drop and attempting to have a pocket presence. If you have one of the worst PAST BLOCKING LINES IN THE FUCKING LEAGUE WHY DONT YOU RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL?!
Yeah, trying to throw it down the field all the time when you can't block anyone has been infuriating. It can certainly improve with plays that develop faster for sure. The line will still be a problem though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, trying to throw it down the field all the time when you can't block anyone has been infuriating. It can certainly improve with plays that develop faster for sure. The line will still be a problem though.
The line was supposed to be Philbin's specialty. He intentionally didn't go out and fix the line in FA or the Draft because he thought we could develop talent with Jason Fox, Dallas Thomas, and the rest of the bunch of idiots. The moron even had the audacity to say Jason Fox "looked solid" after the Buffalo game.

Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Exhibit G (fumble) -- Joe Philbin on Jason Fox last week: "
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Exhibit F -- Joe Philbin on Jason Fox last week: "
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Exhibit E (he"
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Exhibit D -- Joe Philbin on Jason Fox last week: "
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Dallas Thomas. My God."
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Exhibit C --- Joe Philbin on Jason Fox last week: "
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Joe Philbin on Jason Fox last week: "
Watch Matthew Cannata's Vine "Joe Philbin on Jason Fox last week: "

Fuck Philbin.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Sources say tension with Dolphins had been mounting for weeks in practice | National Football Post

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: "Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy."

Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.
Awesome.

-haha top reddit comment good

"Well that's shitty, if it's true. Somebody should punch him right in the jaw."

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Random no-name Texans beat writer breaks gossip story on the Dolphins from a practice in London right after he incorrectly reports how Steve Smith has 4 broken bones in his back?

Yeah, I'm good I'll stick to TMZ for gossip.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Random no-name Texans beat writer breaks gossip story on the Dolphins from a practice in London right after he incorrectly reports how Steve Smith has 4 broken bones in his back?

Yeah, I'm good I'll stick to TMZ for gossip.
Who was the writer? If it wasAaron Wilson, be advised that he was a Ravens beat writer before coming to the Texans.

wilsona.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Yeah, kind of a dick thing to say but Matthews doesn't really seem like a nice guy. Kaep could have reminded Matthews of several occasions where he made the Packers D look pretty baffled though.
It could just be my perception, but Matthews doesn't look as dominating as he once did. Could be a defensive scheme change, don't know. Matthews is no Dick Butkus.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have nothing against Matthews saying that. They're competing. If Clay can demoralize a QB with some words then go for it.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Must suck for all those pre season Dolphin hopes to get dashed to bits only 4 weeks in. Looks like Suh is clogging up the Dolphins check book more than the line of scrimmage.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It could just be my perception, but Matthews doesn't look as dominating as he once did. Could be a defensive scheme change, don't know. Matthews is no Dick Butkus.
Actually he has been more overall productive the last season or so, though I suspect having Peppers and Raji in there helps a shitload. I still thought it was a classless thing to do and its a little early in the year to be dickwaving, anyhow.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Decided to try out Fanduel for the first time. Didn't go with Rivers in any of my lineups (I ran 5) because of the OL and because we have a nasty (for SoCal) storm going through right now. Yeah, that cost me a few hundred dollars (in winnings, not actual losses) and I still hate all of you.