NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well you have to throw the ball downfield. In this league if you just try to run all day and do 3 step drops, corners will sit on every underneath route and shit all over your running game (along with intercept the ball probably even more).

Also

Here's why the Cincinnati Bengals could be Super Bowl contenders - Cincinnati Bengals Blog - ESPN

meme_yao_ming_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vitj.png

LOL. Did this writer forget what month it is????

Nxs_sl

shitlord
LOL. Did this writer forget what month it is????
Yeah. Those articles are always so full of shit. I kind of understand it from the journalists' perspective. I mean you gotta put something out there to keep people hyped... I wonder though if they actually believe all the bullshit they write.

Just wait until November alright. Then you could try and make some predictions.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Decided to try out Fanduel for the first time. Didn't go with Rivers in any of my lineups (I ran 5) because of the OL and because we have a nasty (for SoCal) storm going through right now. Yeah, that cost me a few hundred dollars (in winnings, not actual losses) and I still hate all of you.
Rivers led my team to victory thank you. I knew he'd be a great Romo replacement!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, this is the classic moment in the season for the media to start buying into the Bengals to set us up for an embarrassing loss. However, I have to say that this is by far the best Dalton has ever played. He's making plays I never thought he was capable of. That Tate TD yesterday being a perfect example. Dalton's TD:INT ratio of 9:1 doesn't even look believable. It also helps that the defensive line is playing like they did from 2009-2013 instead of what they did last year. Having Michael Johnson back and Geno Atkins healthy has made a huge difference. The Bengals already have over half the number of sacks this year as they did all of last season. If Cincy beats Seattle on Sunday I'll start buying the hype a bit more.

Gravy's avatar looks great.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It is absolutely scary to think how good this Seattle team would be with a good Offensive Line

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Wilson is a top 5 nfl qb.

But he ain't gonna make it through this whole season with that oline. They can't run the ball and his lineman are getting beat badly in protection.