NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You can't really make a much better example of refs just handing a game to a team with a no-call on a completely obvious penalty. At least the NFL media will have something good to talk about this week.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I would be upset, but years of Lions loss's made me hard and immune to this sort of thing.
Fuck that and fuck the NFL. Fucking cunts always do this to the Lions. Ever since that shitty Megatron touchdown rule 4 or 5 years ago they always seem to lose a game each season to incompetent refs.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
There is a bright side. I'm glad to have our annual loss due to refs out of the way so I don't have to worry about it until next season.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The guy who won the Draft Kings Millionaire Maker won by .5 points because of that blown call.

Ouch.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Since when is calling Caldwell by that name an infraction ? Are you not aloud to say Negro on the forum also ?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Blandino is saying the illegal bat is not reviewable, but I thought all turnovers/scores are automatically reviewed under 2:00? So You can review only portions of a play? Plus the refs who missed need fired.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Blandino is saying the illegal bat is not reviewable, but I thought all turnovers/scores are automatically reviewed under 2:00? So You can review only portions of a play? Plus the refs who missed need fired.
Fouls are not reviewable.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Lets be fair here. The refs didn't call it to save the lions fans the pain of their own team fucking it up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pretty crazy how not a single player that plays for Seattle has seen the play, knows nothing about the play or doesn't know what anyone is talking about and will have to go look at the replay later.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also, I think the guy who finished second in the Millionaire Maker may be the only person more pissed off than a Lions fan at the moment.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It's pretty controversial that Draft Kings even scores that as a fumble recovery (which is +2 points, guy leapfrogged the leader by half a point because of it). Wonder what's going to happen with it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty crazy how not a single player that plays for Seattle has seen the play, knows nothing about the play or doesn't know what anyone is talking about and will have to go look at the replay later.
I don't get why not one guy can just be like, forcing the fumble was a great play, but then the refs missed a call and the Lions should have had another shot.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since when is calling Caldwell by that name an infraction ? Are you not aloud to say Negro on the forum also ?
Naggers are fine. But we don't take kindly to bots 'round these parts. Best take that salty talk and turn back where you came from.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
NFL released a statement saying they talked to the refs, one says he wasn't in the area and the back judge says he felt like it wasn't an intentional act.

Wasn't an intentional act.....

I fucking hate the NFL sometimes.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't get why not one guy can just be like, forcing the fumble was a great play, but then the refs missed a call and the Lions should have had another shot.
Seems like Pete Carroll kinda admitted that it was a blown call during the post game Q&A.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
NFL released a statement saying they talked to the refs, one says he wasn't in the area and the back judge says he felt like it wasn't an intentional act.

Wasn't an intentional act.....
Sometimes you accidentally the entire football... it happens...