NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

haha Klaus as the dolphin and chris as the viking are great

edit: also the winner might be Jesse as the bolt

SD_BabyBLUE_Product_large.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
So confused right now, kept blaming everything on shitting O-line and management but Hasselbeck is playing better. Might win more than 1 game the next month. Pats, Saints, Panthers, Broncos, Falcons. Will probably make the playoffs at 8-8 but I cant picture beating any team outside the division. Titans, Texans, and Jags have easy schedule the rest of the season so it should a good battle of the worst teams.
Think it's more the fact that they don't think they need to pressure a 40 year old, flu-ridden quarterback as often as they do Luck. Also we've literally played 2 of the worst teams, one of them very likely BEING the worst team, in the NFL with Hasselbeck. Part of me thinks Luck could play but we just keep saying "nah, let Matt do it" so he can get 100% so we don't get donkeypunched by the Patriots like we have the past 4 games. I honestly think beating the Patriots is as much Pagano's goal this year as making the playoffs. He's pissed he's been out coached every time previous.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The Texans simply suck. One of the worst teams in the league this year and yet they were still in the game vs the Colts until Hoyer threw that last ball directly to the colts safety as he sat in one spot for 3 seconds waiting for it to come to him like a punt return.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm moving to Houston. I'll have to go to one of these shit shows.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Doubt it matters. Teams seem to have him figured out this year and as porous as the Hawk O-Line has been, I doubt he would fare much better than his backup has been. If the Roidhowks are going to win it will have to be through special teams and the Bengals going into Bungle mode.

Think it's more the fact that they don't think they need to pressure a 40 year old, flu-ridden quarterback as often as they do Luck. Also we've literally played 2 of the worst teams, one of them very likely BEING the worst team, in the NFL with Hasselbeck. Part of me thinks Luck could play but we just keep saying "nah, let Matt do it" so he can get 100% so we don't get donkeypunched by the Patriots like we have the past 4 games. I honestly think beating the Patriots is as much Pagano's goal this year as making the playoffs. He's pissed he's been out coached every time previous.
Colts might feel that way but I doubt the game is any less then a 21 point stomping in favor of the pats. Belichick is going to want to hang fifty on you guys.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You've been outGM'd, not outcoached. Teams line up and punch you in the mouth and defensively you don't have the talent or attitude to stop it. And you don't change, and refuse to draft differently, Grigson sucks.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Colts might feel that way but I doubt the game is any less then a 21 point stomping in favor of the pats. Belichick is going to want to hang fifty on you guys.
More likely than not that Belichick and the Patriots get those 50 pts, too.

And in the post game interview Brady is going to say that the balls felt perfect.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The Pats should all come out of the locker room, jogging together holding ball pumps in the air as they run to the sideline.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is everyone ready to watch McFatty run vanilla sets and get trolled by Jeff Fischer? I know I am!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm at the Bengals bar in NYC and this place is ridiculous. They serve Cincinnati chili!