NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When you have two quarterbacks and you can't decide which you want to start that means that they are both terrible.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah sucks for him. He played well until someone told him it was arm punt time. Jeez that was wretched.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Meh, they both suck. You know Houston's in bad shape when Hoyer could be a legitimate starter there. Dude was fucking garbage in Cleveland.

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On the bright side when someone decides to make McDaniels a head coach again obrien will probably be able to step back in as the pats OC.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasnt sure the Indianapolis Retirees would hang on vs the Shane Falco led Texans. Is there a football strike I dont know about?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So confused right now, kept blaming everything on shitting O-line and management but Hasselbeck is playing better. Might win more than 1 game the next month. Pats, Saints, Panthers, Broncos, Falcons. Will probably make the playoffs at 8-8 but I cant picture beating any team outside the division. Titans, Texans, and Jags have easy schedule the rest of the season so it should a good battle of the worst teams.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wasn't he 6-2 or something as a starter in Cleveland?
Yes. It was annoying as shit too (since I live in Cleveland) watching/listening to all the fans start bashing the shit out of him for having a couple not-great games and screaming for them to play Johnny Retard. It was funny when they said fuck their winning season and put Tardboy in for that first game and he shit the bed tho.

Hoyer isn't a great QB but he's really not complete trash.