NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe they can trade for Mark Sanchez? Weren't a bunch of people here ready to crown him reformed and good not that long ago?

Either way this season is shaping up to be a train wreck for some bubble teams.
Tebow time!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Could this be any more of a shit show than that Giants Cowboys game week one? I will take two bad teams in a cripple fight for next years roster jobs over another baby seal clubbing.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
This will be an extreme drinking game - heavily drinking to get through it or so bored shit less drinking is not worth it...

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jerry starting to get old. He is at the precipice of acquiring the AL Davis syndrome where he starts to develop spots on his face and becomes more and more slouched and red eyed.

rrr_img_112402.jpg
I prefer to think of it like SWTOR where he is using the dark side more and more. Just needs a good shoop of red eyes and a black emperor hood, maybe lightning coming out of his fingertips.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, did they just say because the QB was out of the pocket, that was the reason the flag was picked up? I'm so confused

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't be illegal contact when the QB breaks the pocket. It can still be pass interference, which it obviously was.

edit: There are a lot of rules in the NFL the refs can call in one fashion or another to protect themselves.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
These Thursday night games are the fucking worst, because Phil Simms is a complete fucking dipshit. On top of that, he never shuts the fuck up.