NFL 2015-2016 Season Thread

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
What is the deal with this perception about Cam Newton this year? The Panthers are 8-0 DESPITE this clown.

rrr_img_115745.png
rrr_img_115746.png
Nice try, clownshoes. As though a single person wasn't going to notice you editing out the rushing stats.

I like the Pats, by the way. Brady is the current MVP of this season. You don't need to resort to such tactics on his behalf, although I respect the fact you are doing so since it's totally Pats.

Nice try, clownshoes. As though a single person wasn't going to notice you editing out the rushing stats.

I like the Pats, by the way. Brady is the current MVP of this season. You don't need to resort to such tactics on his behalf, although I respect the fact you are doing so since it's totally Pats.
are you some kind of retard? those are passing stats

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The NFL has instructed officials to stop Denver-Kansas City game when Peyton Manning breaks passing yardage record, likely on first completion. There then will be time for teammates to congratulate him, for a PA announcement to be made and for the ball to be given to a rep from the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Broncos executive John Elway pushed for immediate acknowledgment of the record, and the league granted his wish.
Fucking hell, I hope Favre ponied up a bounty for someone to break his leg on the first play of the game.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Fucking hell, I hope Favre ponied up a bounty for someone to break his leg on the first play of the game.
I mean, it's a good thing when Favre broke the record they didn't stop the game, congratulate him over the PA and then play a prerecorded message on the jumbotron from the previous record holder....

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I do find it kind of hilarious Cam is even being touted for MVP. People have compared it to Mcnair's MVP year but if you go back and look at it Mcnair was having a ridiculous season compared to what Cam is doing. Mcnair was also hurt all year and grinding his way to a division title on one leg(it was actually the year he had to stop running, his body just couldn't take it anymore).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Things change and holding on to past glory is pathetic.
Not sure if you're talking to me. If so, LOL cause we're talking about past failures if anything. But really, we're talking about the NFL being better to watch in the 80's before it turned into the No Fun League.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well that's what i woulda thought, but you have some irrational hatred for the 80's NFL that I'm just trying to figure out.

BTW, being 10 is no excuse, I remember what a joke the pats were even when I was 10. Didn't even realize they played football until 85, when the entire nation laughed and wondered how they got there while the bears roflestomped them.
Anonymous Pats* Fan_sl said:
Your parents got a shitty deal when you were born.
Damn, pats* fans gettin rustled up in here. I worry about your health anonymous faggot. You should crush up some of your blood pressure medicine and sprinkle it on the next cock you eat.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I do find it kind of hilarious Cam is even being touted for MVP. People have compared it to Mcnair's MVP year but if you go back and look at it Mcnair was having a ridiculous season compared to what Cam is doing. Mcnair was also hurt all year and grinding his way to a division title on one leg(it was actually the year he had to stop running, his body just couldn't take it anymore).
Who is touting Cam for MVP other than homers or contrarian talking-heads who need to say something outrageous because they haven't been trending enough on twitter lately?

Cam and Carolina are having a great season but nobody who is being reasonable is talking about Cam being MVP.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Redskins with an opening drive TD? What the fuck?

Also LOL at the Stillers. Landry Jones hurt now, and Ben back in?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins making me a believer. Only one tough throw on that drive, but he hit it to Desean Jackson.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Let's see what this Rams team is all about...

...damn Rams - not being gentle, no lube! And a jumping Gurley is just jamming it in there!

First and goal already - gonna be a long night.

Touchdown Rams! *cries* What's this token expired stuff?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can anyone explain to me why Jonathan Stewart looks so much better now that Deangelo Williams is gone?

Seriously, it feels like I've drafted one or the other every season for the last 5 seasons and neither has been worth a shit.