NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Report: Mike Tirico To Leave ESPN For NBC

Tirico's best known as the play-by-play man for Monday Night Football, and has been for a decade. The SBD report pegs him as likely to take over that role for NBC's limited Thursday Night Football package, but that's surely just a start. Tirico is a clear standout, and I think it's safe to assume that he'll be first in line to replace Al Michaels on Sunday Night Football. (Michaels's current contract is up after the 2017 season.)

Tirico also represents a potential heir to Bob Costas for NBC's Olympics coverage.

Who will replace Tirico in the Monday Night Football booth with Jon Gruden? SportsBusiness Daily says an early favorite is Sean McDonough, who would be an excellent choice.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Damn, I like Tirico with Gruden cause they make a good pair. Tirico isn't trying to argue with Gruden likes Jaws did, which got his ass canned. Hope they don't put some jackass with Gruden, like Joe Buck... MNF would be dogshit then.

I really don't care for Costas. I hate his political shit because he's a leftwing douchebag. His sportscasting is ok. Christ anyone is better than Joe Buck.

Column_sl

shitlord
Nah. Eagles fans don't sweat the little people...
BdWIRq6IUAAHzo-.jpg