NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saints tried to move up to first pick before the Rams and are now trying to move up from 12 to get Lynch... Hi Cathan :)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wentz is going to own the division for the next 15 years!
Damn, I thought Goff was going first. Oh well, they say usually one is a bust but I didn't know which one would go Philly until now. Thanks Convo! Wentz to LA confirmed.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Saints tried to move up to first pick before the Rams and are now trying to move up from 12 to get Lynch... Hi Cathan :)
How can you actually prove that? I heard the same rumor. I also heard a rumor the Saints made a play for Norman but again, how can that be proven?

I heard convo likes to talk out his ass, that's the rumor, must be true...

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since when does facts matter around here!?

But typically where there is smoke there is fire.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Since when does facts matter around here!?

But typically where there is smoke there is fire.
The Norman thing I believe but I don't see any scenario where the Saints want to trade up for one of these QBs. We just used a 3rd rounder last year for one and every fan I know was like wtf are we wasting even a 3rd rounder while we have Brees? Big Ben is nearly as long in the tooth. Brady probably has fewer years and Grapapapapalo isn't the franchise savior. Ride the franchise QB into retirement and use every pick to build the team.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Norman thing I believe but I don't see any scenario where the Saints want to trade up for one of these QBs. We just used a 3rd rounder last year for one and every fan I know was like wtf are we wasting even a 3rd rounder while we have Brees? Big Ben is nearly as long in the tooth. Brady probably has fewer years and Grapapapapalo isn't the franchise savior. Ride the franchise QB into retirement and use every pick to build the team.
Ben is 34. Brees is 37. Brees also is a free agent after this year.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You cut me deep bro!

I don't think any teams are going to want Bradford.
Bradford pisses me off. It's not like the guys hasn't had a ton of chances and been paid a ton of wasted money. Favre dealt with the same shit. So have a lot of other QBs that have accomplished about the same as him. Im glad he's in Philly though.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bradford pisses me off. It's not like the guys hasn't had a ton of chances and been paid a ton of wasted money. Favre dealt with the same shit. So have a lot of other QBs that have accomplished about the same as him. Im glad he's in Philly though.
me too.. 8-8 or 9-7 if he starts

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Makes sense, though. His price will go down significantly when he's inevitably benched. His goal is to always be with a desperate for a QB team that will overpay him for the potential he'll never reach

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
kind of like Carson Palmer and the Raiders?

I still think Dallas will make a run at Sam. They will need insurance this year when Romo goes down