NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
We will have to revisit this at the end of next season and see what you chumps have to say.
Yeah stfu and lets talk about the draft as we laugh at you guys drafting a bust at #2 while the guy whose going to lead you to 9-7 refuses to play for your team.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3-1 with Romo, 1-11 without him that shit you spewed before the edit isn't a response by someone who is capable of rational thinking. The very fact that the cowboys were 1-11 without Romo disputes the shit you said that they were an 8-8 team without him and you are fucking delusional for thinking otherwise.
Edited out to move on like Burn said.

Time will prove me right.

I've warmed to Wentz. He has all the tools, it's just to be determined if he can compete at such a high level. He definitely has the brains for it, hopefully the talent and work ethic is there. I'm happy we are trying to move in a direction that could potentially lead to having a long term Francise QB. If it works out, a 1,2 and a 3, spread out over the next 2 years will be worth it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Funny, the talking heads on ESPN are shitting all over Ramsey right now. They aren't impressed with him at all

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Edited out to move on like Burn said.

Time will prove me right.

I've warmed to Wentz. He has all the tools, it's just to be determined if he can compete at such a high level. He definitely has the brains for it, hopefully the talent and work ethic is there. I'm happy we are trying to move in a direction that could potentially lead to having a long term Francise QB. If it works out, a 1,2 and a 3, spread out over the next 2 years will be worth it.
Cleveland traded away from him, if that's not enough to scare the shit out of you I don't know what is. Though in true Browns fashion it would surprise no one if he is the next Tom Brady. Eagles need to get rid of Bradford, for a song and a dance if they have to, you risk all that on Wentz and put him in a situation that the guy who he is going to be learning under hates him and doesn't want to be there? Instead Roseman is doubling down on stupid and going to war with a QB that slid in before the rookie wage cap and has earned 99.999% more than he has ever earned on the field will fold over money.

Also time will prove you right??? Do you live in a alternate reality in which the 2015 season can be replayed and 8-8 with or without Romo can happen???

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Funny, the talking heads on ESPN are shitting all over Ramsey right now. They aren't impressed with him at all
Really, is it the lack of interceptions? I already look forward to the Ramsay fitting in with the Dallas secondary jokes with his lack of interceptions if we draft him at 4.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was referring to this season and you mentioning my 9-7 prediction. That is the post you asked to move on in..if Sam plays we will be 8-8/9-7. If he doesn't we will maybe win 5 games

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Really, is it the lack of interceptions? I already look forward to the Ramsay fitting in with the Dallas secondary jokes with his lack of interceptions if we draft him at 4.
That was part of it. They said his ball skills weren't great, and also highlighted some plays were he was a bit lazy and didn't seem to be trying too hard.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So this is going to be the least surprising 1 and 2 pick in recent memory, right?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Seems like Elliot is the pick for Dallas, they had the RB coach in there talking and all circle jerking each other in the Dallas war room.