NFL 2016 Offseason Thread - Fins' Quest to Defend Their Crown

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never said that. Giants will win division tho. Skins overrated and Dallas is just dallas.. same ole story! I'll be happy at 8-8
Only people overrating the Skins are some strange people in this thread. I'm sure no real Skins fans have forgotten the last time we went from a last place schedule to a first place one (hint: 3-13). 8-8 would be a very good season for us.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Draft predictions:
1. Goff
2. Wentz (Im a fucking genius)
3. Stanley
4. Ramsey

Don't give a shit about anyone else.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really hope this rumor isn't true, but I will repeat it anyway. 49ers may trade their 2nd round pick and Kaepernick to the Broncos for their first round pick, in hopes of getting Cook. WTF

So they would essentially be getting rid of Kaepernick and moving up 8 spots (end of 1st instead of early 2nd) in order to get Connor fucking Cook. Of course this still hinges on Kaepernick taking a pay cut, which sounds like he isn't interested in doing.
That sounds retarded but what's the saying in San Francisco? Superbowl or bust!

Seriously though second round and a complete unknown for Kaeperfail. His stock has really plummeted.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3. Stanley
You mean Tunsil?

That's probably about how it plays out, then Jack or Bosa to Jax, leaving Buckner or a trade back for us at six. I'd like Hargreaves but its sounding like a reach at six now and we could have him with a quick trade back and get a pick in the process. Or trade even further back and get Treadwell would be my other fantasy.

I know Dallas is really hoping for that scenario to grab Ramsey, but SD still could take him. SD could also trade back with someone ready to invest in Tunsil. My biggest dream is still SD taking Ramsey and allowing Tunsil to fall to six, but its probably unlikely.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't see the Bengals going anything other than WR in the first. Unless the top 4-5 guys are gone already.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't see the Bengals going anything other than WR in the first. Unless the top 4-5 guys are gone already.
According to Lapham our rankings go: Doctson, Coleman then Fuller. Rumors are Doctson is moving up the boards so I'm not sure we'll get him. Possibly we may try and leapfrog Houston and Minnesota to target Coleman. Right now McShay's draft has us taking Treadwell.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
According to Lapham our rankings go: Doctson, Coleman then Fuller. Rumors are Doctson is moving up the boards so I'm not sure we'll get him. Possibly we may try and leapfrog Houston and Minnesota to target Coleman. Right now McShay's draft has us taking Treadwell.
Everything I've read is that the same three teams are targeting Titans at 15 for a trade to get Doctson.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This is a fun draft to be a Vikings fan for. Get sorta excited if we take one of the WRs at 23, but not something to sweat if we don't. Our impact players outside of AP are all young. There are no glaring needs on the team. And I trust the Zimmer/Spielman to make the right calls regardless of what they are. Too much success the past couple drafts not to.

I remember just being pissed off in 2014 when we took Barr 9th. I wanted CJ Mosley big time and had no idea how Barr was a 4-3 LB. Lessons learned.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I hope the draft goes by quick tonight, my stewardess friend chose the wrong night to be in town for the night. Don't fuck around GM's, make them picks quick!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Raiders willing to contribute $500m to the Stadium effort in Las Vegas if funding measures pass and approvals are received.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The potential of this falling and them moving to Texas instead is why it's thought that McNair and Jones would vote in the Raiders favor of it makes it that far. Their influence would bring other votes along with them.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
The potential of this falling and them moving to Texas instead is why it's thought that McNair and Jones would vote in the Raiders favor of it makes it that far. Their influence would bring other votes along with them.
I'm all for it, I just hope once every 4 years they play the Cowboys its in SA so I only have to drive 2hrs. It's why I love when Dallas plays Houston in Houston.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You mean Tunsil?
A lot of reports last night (PFT & local SD guys) saying the Chargers and a few others preferring Stanley to Tunsil. Stanley is safer, Tunsil has a higher ceiling. Apparently Tunsil's step father just filed for assault against him also, who knows.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
A lot of reports last night (PFT & local SD guys) saying the Chargers and a few others preferring Stanley to Tunsil. Stanley is safer, Tunsil has a higher ceiling. Apparently Tunsil's step father just filed for assault against him also, who knows.
His step father is suing him not filing charges, they both refused to file charges because apparently he was slapping his mother around and Tunsil roflstomped him for it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If we draft an Olineman, Defensive lineman, or a safety I will be happy. If we draft another RB or something crazy I might be aloha snackbaring TT.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Raiders willing to contribute $500m to the Stadium effort in Las Vegas if funding measures pass and approvals are received.
I hope they move to LV just to try and push the NFL into the modern times. Stop pretending like sports betting isn't a thing. Fuck they took so much cash from DraftKings and the like and that shit is evenworsethan sports betting from a monetary perspective. Maybe this will also make the NFL get off their asses and set up a real streaming package.