NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For some reason, this popped up on my youtube front page. Goddamn Sean Taylor was a stud.

Fucking NFL already blocked it.

I really wish we had gotten to see what his career would have been. He was literally just starting to reach his full potential all over the field. I'm not sure if he would have been quite the same player Troy Polamalu or Ed Reed were, but I think he had a shot to be on that level at safety.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And damn Phaez...the Deadskins? We going to start getting credit for becoming at least a competitive team again anytime soon?

• 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Taylor was going to the hall for sure, imo would have been the best ever.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was definitely something special, but to say he was better than someone like Ronnie Lott or Ed Reed is a bit ridiculous.

Could he have surpassed them? Maybe. But he wasn't around long enough to know. That said, he was related to Lott and definitely looked to be on that path. He may have ended up being quite poor due to the changing NFL rules against defensive players. It was probably only a season or two after he died that the NFL really put a stop to DB's making huge hits.

Taylor was transitioning into more of a ball hawk than hard hitter, but he really made his name from blowing people up.

• 1Cutler

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
If the rest of the team gets healthy on offense, the pats still should make the SB. gronk being out for probably the rest of the year hurts though. Edelman Imo is just as important, Mitchell and hogan seems to have Brady's confidence that they can catch the ball which might negate gronks loss

Total class gift by miller.

• 1Cutler

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I was really looking forward to this stretch of games. I'm thinking of them as "get Jeff Fisher fired" games, but lately I've been thinking to myself. Self, what's the most evil thing Bill Belichick could do for this game? I really hope the path to 7-9 doesn't demand it.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know, I was expecting the pats to beat the 49ers 42-3 but it was actually a close game until the 4th quarter.

• 1Cutler

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kaepernick wins a game today. The 49ers cant lose to The Bears right? They have to win at least 1 more game no? If they lose 15 straight games thats going to enshrine Chip Kelly in the Hall of Shame. Like Doug Maranelli levels of suck. Worse than Dennis Erickson....worse than...Jim....Tomsula.

Dark days my friends, dark days indeed.

• 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beat me to it. This was predictable as hell. Fisher is a Lich that you cannot kill.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ancient_lich_renowned.png

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jeff Fisher National Football Lich . This makes me nervous for McCoy.

• 1Cutler