NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just to be clear, that would ONLY be funny because of how we're all saying how he's such a class act, and I assume the sports media is saying the same thing.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is why we can't have nice things.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
More like steroid win...wait that's not too bad, what does the league REALLY crack down on...MORE LIKE WEED WINE, ENJOY YOUR SUSPENSIONS ENTIRE AFC WEST.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Felipe Rios took said bottle of wine , got his wife drunk and sired his 58th child in Millers honor.

• 1Cutler

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'd like to see a Dallas/NE Super Bowl, probably be the highest rated television program ever. I just can't help but think that the canyon the Cowboys play in we'll negate all home field advantage.

Quietest stadium in the league and no weather advantage. Sad!

• 1Cutler

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It would easily be the highest rated Super Bowl of the last 20 years, in spite of sagging ratings this year.

Fucking Von Miller - making me like an Aggie, never thought I'd see the day.....

• 1Cutler

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Realistically, I think Dallas is a lock at number one for the NFC. I think that their odds are great to get into the SB, despite the non-advantage of Jerryworld. You basically have the Roidhawks, Atlanta, and whoever choked the least dick between the Lions and Packers (Packers have an easy ride and Detroit is notorious for imploding late in the season) as the division winners. Wild cards are pretty much going to be Giants, Saints, and Deadskins, minus whoever fucks up the most. So, of that shitshow, everyone other than the Giants and Seattle are typically one and done teams of late (Giants either don't make it or win the whole thing). Seattle has enormous problems right now and is only getting into the playoffs because the rest of their division is so fucking terrible. Falcons always look balanced and solid on paper, but never make it past that first playoff game. The NFC North winner will likely make a speedy exit in the first round of the playoffs, especially if the Saints end up as the six seed. If I am a Dallas fan, I am probably most worried about the Giants (randomly engage godmode) and the Falcons (if they continue to have good momentum) as the only real obstacles on the path to the SB.

I actually think the Patriots are more suspect this season. Gronk, who is the real key to their team, has been pretty dinged up and they have struggled against some weak opposition lately. I still doubt the Raiders can win in NE in the winter, but I think they are the only real threat to NE at this point, barring a Miami miracle. Rest of the AFC is a crapshoot, but I don't think any of them have a chance to go to the SB and only Miami seems to have a defense worth a shit of the likely playoff teams. Brady will win any shootout in the snow.

As much as I would actually root for the Cowboys over the Pats, I think Bellicheat is an evil genius and an a rookie QB facing his schemes when he has two weeks to prepare is going to have a rough time of it. Of course if the Cowboys can run a lot and Gronk ends up being too banged to shit by that point, I think its a coin toss. Either way, I think it would be a good game. In fact, as bad as this season started and as much as ratings have dipped, the end stretch is some of the best late season NFL that has existed in a while.

• 1Cutler

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Fuck Spanos. The Rams aren't exactly fashionable right now so numbers are already dipping in attendance % and ratings. No one is going to give a shit about the Chargers in LA and good for SD for not groveling to keep that team there.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I read that earlier. I also listened to some idiots podcast that said the Chargers need to go so they can get a MLS soccer team and and a new rink for a minor league hockey team...

Also eat a dick Spanos.

• 1Cutler

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LA fans had it so good when they got all of the best games on tv. Now they will be stuck with Rams and Charger games.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
LA fans had it so good when they got all of the best games on tv. Now they will be stuck with Rams and Charger games.
I bitched about this week 1 or 2. All I get now are Rams games. Fucking thing sucks.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
IMG_0013.JPG

I did not know his season was going so well.

• 2Cutler
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users