NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't like that the "Why Your Team Sucks" this year seems to be going in order of records, worst to best. Seems like it'll get less funny as you go on.

Also, I swear only one person ever mentioned watching the Arizona Cardinals thing on Amazon Prime, All or Nothing.

If you dickholes haven't watched it yet, do so before the season starts. Shit was amazing.

I guess we should have Hard Knocks coming up in a week (Tuesday, Aug 9th).

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't like that the "Why Your Team Sucks" this year seems to be going in order of records, worst to best. Seems like it'll get less funny as you go on.

Also, I swear only one person ever mentioned watching the Arizona Cardinals thing on Amazon Prime, All or Nothing.

If you dickholes haven't watched it yet, do so before the season starts. Shit was amazing.

I thought the recent 49ers one to be pretty good.

• 1Cutler

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Isn't that how it always orders teams? It definitely was last year, I think previous years too.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like I said (well, on the other board), I think it's because All or Nothing had higher stakes. It wasn't training camp/preseason, so it means more; with the downside being you already know the result.

As someone who doesn't follow the Cardinals at all though, it was cool to see.

Also, the other main difference is that Hard Knocks will usually follow the storylines of fringe players or the high value draft pick, whereas All or Nothing was mostly about the stars. Or, if not the stars, someone who had a connection to their opponent that week.

• 1Cutler

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kellen Moore out 3-4 months.

They're fucked when Romo goes down this year. It's just a matter of which week that happens.

Edit: In retrospect, I'm not sure why I wrote this. The Cowboys weren't getting saved by Moore. Or Romo probably, for that matter.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys season officially over! Feels good man.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They are going to need all the offense they can get. Dallas D is going to be horrible.

No it won't. The only big loss is Lawrence for the first 4 games. Gregory and Mcclain were never consistent, plus they get Scandrick back who's their best DB and allows Byron Jones to move to safety.

I'm not sure why people think their defense was so bad last year when it was the only thing keeping them in those field goal contest games until the end.

• 1Cutler

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

All or Nothing was an absolutely awesome show. Honestly, if you haven't watched it you really should. It made me want Bruce Arians as a coach too, that is for sure. Hell, the Cardinals are in our division and it made me actually like them more.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Do they have someone to backup Sean Lee when he gets hurt?

Of course not, but they WILL have the most talented IR LB duo in the entire NFL.

When Romo goes down their IR will look like a fucking Pro-Bowl team

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users