NFL 2016 - <whatever Tony is doing>

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So you like Pitt but still think the Boys win?

Roethlisberger can only play better and im not sold on Dallas' secondary. But Prescott and Elliot is the most exciting rookie QB - RB tandem Ive seen, and if Dak can keep opponents defense honest and prevent them from ganging 8 in the box to stop Zeke, they seem unstoppable. He hasnt thrown for 300 yards yet, but he doesnt have to as Garrett has them throwing only 20-28 times a game. Elliot probably best rookie RB since LaDanian Tomlimnson if he continues this pace.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dallas's secondary will definitely be tested since their best corner's out, but when healthy they've been one of the best in the NFL considering the awfulness of their line.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would say your right as I have been surprised by how good Church has been and Byron Jones has been fantastic. Carr and Claiborne have been good stories as well, as Carr has been around forever and Morris resurrected his career somehow after getting burnt over and over for years.

Im just worried it turns out to be a high scoring game if Brown gets loose and then Prescott has to try and match Ben through the air.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Monster game for us today. Kerrigan/Smith/Murphy need to take advantage of Vikings' O line and get to Bradford. Curious to see what our O can get done against their D. I expect Jordan Reed to need a big game for us.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have nothing to do today but tacitly root against Pit and Cin. Tiki bar Sunday!

moontayle

Golden Squire
I grabbed Washington D off the wire cause I anticipate a big game from them.

I like the chatter this morning about how Dallas is "due" for a letdown game. That's like saying a roulette table is "due" to hit black. Purely feels data. If they end up losing this game it'll be because they got beat, not because they were "due" to get beat. I do think this is the first game they allow a 100 yd receiver.

Merrith

I grabbed Washington D off the wire cause I anticipate a big game from them.

I like the chatter this morning about how Dallas is "due" for a letdown game. That's like saying a roulette table is "due" to hit black. Purely feels data. If they end up losing this game it'll be because they got beat, not because they were "due" to get beat. I do think this is the first game they allow a 100 yd receiver.

Probably this week or next, just because Steelers and Ravens are both tough against the run...but again, so was Green Bay and they couldn't stop Dallas, so who knows. I'm going to be heavily rooting for Pitt today and Baltimore next week, obviously.

Merrith

Ugh, great drive, still not over...but Reed wide open for 6 and Cousins misses him. Make up for it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's fucking embarrassing. Should have been an easy TD, nope. 1st down from the 5 inch line you fumble instead of QB sneak. 2 more failed downs and a FG.

Not once did Gurley get a touch at the goal line.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Here comes Case Keenum!! YEAH!!!

bgza9_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Former Bears safety Chris Conte intercepts Catler (that his second in a row) and scores a touchdown! Woot! x 2

Merrith

Vernon Davis with 2 big catches in a row but down now, hurt. Hope he just got the wind knocked out of him. Davis/Reed with Crowder have been killing it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pretty tempted to photoshop Gurley on a milk carton at this point. Jeff Fisher should be fired for whatever he's done to Todd Gurley.