NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
J.J. Watt - Indianapolis Colts

Andrew Luck - Houston Texans

I wonder.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's gonna raise all the boys up to be NFL players and get rich. Until they all have a dozen kids too.

If he's not lying about the vasectomy then I hope he can sue the urologist.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
occasionally, life finds a way....

wait that is jurassic park...AaAAaaaAHHH!!!!!

seriously occasionally the V fails...OOOOOR....wife is cheating/cheated.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cause he is Mexican?

thats very interesting Hoss. tell us more about this "50% likely to have fucked a dude" hypothesis

Where does Hoss get this shit?

Well, I thought the study was more widely known than it apparently is. I did a quick search and didn't find it. But, there was a study years ago that showed most mexican men (it might have been all latinos) had had sex with another dude at least once, even if they didn't consider themselves gay. It's a phenomena known as LMSM. Latino Men who have Sex with Men. Straight latinos who report having had sex with men is higher than the % who report being gay or bi. Apparently there haven't been many studies since that one, or the studies are focusing on specific aspects of LMSM (like why they're all getting AIDS).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I've heard something along the lines that latinos consider it gay to receive anal, but not to give it to another dude.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do you spend time in prisons and confuse it with real life or something?

I don't quite follow the implications here. Are you saying prison isn't real? Who's imagination is prison a figment of, if it's not real life?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't quite follow the implications here. Are you saying prison isn't real? Who's imagination is prison a figment of, if it's not real life?

LMGTFY

only other thing came to mind is you were a cell mate who got there anus pushed in nightly.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sorry, didn't realize LMSM didn't come up with the gay stuff as the first result. Just try "latino men who have sex with men" if you want to know more.

In my cell block, you only get your anus punished for misusing they're / their / there, two / to / too, or you're / your / yore.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hoss is admitting to being fucked in prison, by a latino.

This is not your safe place Hoss.

• 1Like