NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry, didn't realize LMSM didn't come up with the gay stuff as the first result. Just try "latino men who have sex with men" if you want to know more.

In my cell block, you only get your anus punished for misusing they're / their / there, two / to / too, or you're / your / yore.

Grammar prison sounds like hell dawg.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ladarius Green was cut, guess he failed physical. Wont be surprised if he retires at this point

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Rule #4 can be invoked at any time.

Followed up by rule #1 of being a man which is don't be a bitch. A rule you forget every day.

The insult was on topic, multiple topics. You're going to have to shank me if you're wanting Edko to erect a statue of you in front of his house.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't think it's just Edko hoping that lame political insults don't follow people into the NFL thread.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The insult was on topic, multiple topics. You're going to have to shank me if you're wanting Edko to erect a statue of you in front of his house.
I would give both of you equal punishment if your period isn't over.

The topic is that his team sucks, the players he likes suck, or he sucks as a person.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I would give both of you equal punishment if your period isn't over.

The topic is that his team sucks, the players he likes suck, or he sucks as a person.

The topic is football and if a certain somebody came in here claiming Tebow was better than Brady it's absolutely fair game to ask if he came to that conclusion while dropping acid, fucking hypocrite roflmao.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The topic is football and if a certain somebody came in here claiming Tebow was better than Brady it's absolutely fair game to ask if he came to that conclusion while dropping acid, fucking hypocrite roflmao.
That falls into sucks as a person, dropping acid.

Politics do not. Get over yourself and power through this manopause you are going through.

You were being a bitch. You got called out for it. Stop being a bitch or the consequences have already been stated.

This topic is over. Bring it up again in here and it's a warning. Go to amod thread if you want to bitch but I won't be responding to your tears. Do it in here and you will find yourself with a warning every time until you stop or you are shared.

• 1Salty
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_03: I'm just a normal poster.

Also a_skeleton_03:

That falls into sucks as a person, dropping acid.

Politics do not. Get over yourself and power through this manopause you are going through.

You were being a bitch. You got called out for it. Stop being a bitch or the consequences have already been stated.

This topic is over. Bring it up again in here and it's a warning. Go to amod thread if you want to bitch but I won't be responding to your tears. Do it in here and you will find yourself with a warning every time until you stop or you are shared.

This could turn it around for the Chargers!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I feel like we should always have a Cutler, the question is who joins him on the wall of uh, fame?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user