NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Richard Sherman won't let go, and it's a problem

Man, that sure makes it sound like things aren't all peachy up in Seattle. Very interesting read.

Yea no sources named and the 2 main players wont comment either. It could be true, it could also be complete bullshit. More than one Seahawk has tweeted the article and called it just that. It IS an interesting read but I am not sure how much credit I would give it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I give that story a

ibg4bvo.png
ibg4bvo.png
/
ibg4bvo.png
ibg4bvo.png
ibg4bvo.png
ibg4bvo.png
ibg4bvo.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yea no sources named and the 2 main players wont comment either. It could be true, it could also be complete bullshit. More than one Seahawk has tweeted the article and called it just that. It IS an interesting read but I am not sure how much credit I would give it.
Yeah, I definitely didn't take all of it as fact, but it sure seems like some of that is quite possible. With the way Sherman went off on the coaches last year, and I do remember the rumors about the Wilson getting shit for not "being black enough", I can see some if it being true to an extent.

I would be willing to bet that if the Seahawks struggle this year, it will be very apparent how true much of it is.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I agree the story does make a lot of sense out of all the random stuff that has gone on since the 1 yard line. And even a little before hand. If we struggle early this year it will be interesting to see how that manifests itself with the team, especially after this article.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have often wondered about Russell Wilson and how legit he would be right now if his defense had disintegrated in the same way that Kaepernick's did after they went to the superbowl. I think Wilson is better than Kaep but I wonder how things would have been if the roles were reversed. Wilson also seems like he is playing to the camera at all times which is kind of off-putting. I wouldn't give too much credence to players tweeting about the story though, of course they're going to say that.

On a related note...

Reports: Colin Kaepernick 'wants to be a Seahawk,' visit didn't include a workout

It would probably be a good spot for Kaep but that has to be tough facing Wilson in the NFC championship and then 4 years later being his backup.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I have often wondered about Russell Wilson and how legit he would be right now if his defense had disintegrated in the same way that Kaepernick's did after they went to the superbowl. I think Wilson is better than Kaep but I wonder how things would have been if the roles were reversed. Wilson also seems like he is playing to the camera at all times which is kind of off-putting. I wouldn't give too much credence to players tweeting about the story though, of course they're going to say that.

On a related note...

Reports: Colin Kaepernick 'wants to be a Seahawk,' visit didn't include a workout

It would probably be a good spot for Kaep but that has to be tough facing Wilson in the NFC championship and then 4 years later being his backup.

I wonder the same thing about Wilson as well. I also wonder if he would be in the same spot on a different team. He works hard and all that but a lot of teams never would have gotten past him being short. I have heard a lot of people say they think Wilson is fake and will get found out. I don't see it, but its entirely possible. Its also probably that i have blinders on because this is the best the Seahawks have been in franchise history and I just dgaf.

I think Kaep would be great as a back up with the Seahawks. Similar skill set to our current QB and if we manage to get back to running the ball he would probably flourish like Wilson did.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, that really sucks. Didn't the Ravens just lose a CB to a torn ACL as well?

• 1Like