NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You are absolutely right. Marty laughing his ass off the entire time!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Hoss and his prediction still more probable than those who claim they will cut Romo.

In fact I'll perma ban bet anyone right here and now that Romo won't be cut by the Dallas Cowboys in 2017. The perma ban bet extends to any future iterations of this board as well.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hoss and his prediction still more probable than those who claim they will cut Romo.

In fact I'll perma ban bet anyone right here and now that Romo won't be cut by the Dallas Cowboys in 2017. The perma ban bet extends to any future iterations of this board as well.
Why in the world would they cut him when they can trade him and get something in return?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Burnem gone full retard. I'll ban bet anyone that they don't make him become an astronaut. Also change your sig.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yeah absolutely no way he gets cut. He is worth some picks. Hence the audition last Sunday.

Let's say no one offers anything for him or not enough to warrant trading him. The difference between cutting him and keeping him is 5 million dollars unless you June 1st cut him and have a 14 million cap difference but makes you owe 9 million on the cap in 2018 which wouldn't be there if you traded him or cut him regularly.

5 million for a backup QB or trade for picks. Me claiming Romo won't be cut in 2017 might have been considered going full retard if only people on this board hadn't claimed Romo will be cut.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Well you said retards, as in plural. You definitely found one retard who was being retarded. I still think you're overreacting to his comment though, it was obviously in jest. Let it go. Romo is done and he'll finish his career as a backup. No team wants him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Well you said retards, as in plural. You definitely found one retard who was being retarded. I still think you're overreacting to his comment though, it was obviously in jest. Let it go. Romo is done and he'll finish his career as a backup. No team wants him.

Let's bet, same stipulations as earlier. Someone will trade for Romo, loser is permanently banned from the board and all future iterations of this board.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are you so eager to ban bet all the damn time?

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Considering what the Vikings gave up to get Bradford, you're delusional if you don't think Dallas will be getting offers for Romo.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah, someone is going to pay for Romo. Pretty stupid to think they wouldn't give how much they are throwing around for mediocre to bad QBs right now

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bradford is 29....... Romo is already 36 with serious injury concerns.

A team would be stupid to take on that contract or trade high picks for him. That said, never underestimate some teams stupidity.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The head coach of the 0-16 Lions as defensive coordinator of a defense that everyone said would be garbage helped beat your teams top 5 offense twice.

Well...it wasn't the Dallas' D that won those games. Cousins missing wide open guys in Week 2 where literally if he even looks in their direction we score 40, or Thanksgiving when we piled up over 500 yards of offense. I guess you can point to holding us to field goals and such in the 1st half, but not like the red zone scoring issue wasn't a problem with our offense against everyone this year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bradford is 29....... Romo is already 36 with serious injury concerns.

A team would be stupid to take on that contract or trade high picks for him. That said, never underestimate some teams stupidity.

Denver I could see doing it. Although Kubiak's retirement might throw a wrench into the deal. Elway has to know that defense is still dominant but the clock is counting down. Roll the dice and trade for Romo to hope he can win 1 Super Bowl with their D? Sure you gut the future a bit...but you win 2 Lombardi's in the mean time.

• 1Cutler