NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I like Fournette, but when PFF rates your offensive line #22 (and they were generous), I hope he's prepared to break tackles in the backfield.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Faggot Trey Wingo spoiling the picks, I thought the NFL told them to stop showing them in the green room on the phones and shit.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Cowboys draft center is great Genjiro, they have Dane Brugler from CBS and it's not just Dallas oriented. They switch live to Goodell announcing the picks.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers on the clock!

ZS8Za8G.jpg

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yeah the report is coming from Ian I don't understand the salary cap Rappaport, so grain of salt and all that. Man hasn't found a rumor he wouldn't report, Schefter is claiming an early run on WR is coming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Man this draft is fucking amazing thus far, love Williams, Williams is better for the Chargers than Ross even though I like Ross better. Williams is better than Davis as well imo.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mike Williams!

Guess the Chargers have come to the same conclusion about Keenan Allen I did last year, this guy ruins too many fantasy football teams.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good pick for the Panthers. That guy is going to be amazing in the NFL I think

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hope Bengals gets a DE here. But I know nothing about the draft and if any are worth a pick this high.