NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not a bad chance Rams draft a corner at this rate at 37.

They should have a draft game where they throw these guys out on a field for 2 hours of thunderdome football. Ok, I'm bored, is it Friday yet?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's one of the next 2 offensive players off the board. Not a chance.
I'd trade up, he is a rare TE that can block and catch. Wouldnt me mad at all if the Steelers did it but they dont ever trade up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is Watson being overlooked because he's not a ...... bright enough man to play NFL QB?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That one slipped by me, Arizona must be shitting themselves right now.
Yea it was Arizona and KC but it definitely looks like KC knew the Cards were taking him there. Arians has to have huge armed QBs too, so it made sense if hes the guy you wanted

Funny that Mayock and Jeremiah when the KC trade was announced even mentioned hey guys wait a second it might be Mahomes when ESPN was saying Watson

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im not crazy about Williams, he doesnt have the top end speed like you would expect a guy that high, not sure Davis does either though

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lattimore great pick, top 5 player in the draft

I think the Browns are crying Lattimore was just taken, their defense would have been completely overhauled with those two picks

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Texans move up. Taking Watson I assume?

I want a big WR with good hands. I don't care about speed as much. He just needs to be able to come down with the ball. I'd take someone anywhere close to Dez in a heartbeat.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woooooooo! The Texans are going to kick the shit out of Alabama this season!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Watson should be happy. He goes to a team that is already a contender, and has a pretty decent offense already put together

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users