NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Williams is a Dez type WR, Ross is Desean Jackson type. You've always favored speed guys.
Not true. I'd take a healthy Dez over anyone in the NFL at wr other than AB.

I just think a top 10 receiver should have everything, and Dez is a half a step faster and more physical. Not saying I hate Williams, just not crazy about him right there at that pick.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I feel less and less and less bad about moving up last year now. No way all 3 of these guys work out.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watson will play more games than Goff will this year, and do better.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I feel less and less and less bad about moving up last year now. No way all 3 of these guys work out.
Agree. All of these guys are such a reach. Just reinforces how much of a QB driven league it is right now

Deion is fucking terrible at this job.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Texans went toe to toe with the Patriots for a bit in the playoffs, so saying he will do better than Goff is like saying the sun will come out tomorrow.

The Rams have no wrs and maybe the worst OL in football.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also think all these teams that are passing on QBs are being incredibly smart, wtf Browns you were supposed to take Trubisky at 1st :(

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Sister in law is a huge Texans fan, I've been telling her for years they need to draft a Qb but this year not to, she just texted me "fml the one year they finally draft a qb is the year you said don't".

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe Reddick to Philly? He played in town at Temple and a beast off the edge so they had to have seen him a bunch

Makes sense anyways. Jonathan Allen still on the board also makes too much sense

Nvm Cards took him

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I mean, who knows with 3 of them chances are one of em works out but it's crazy the kind of draft capital being given up to pick these guys. Particularly Trubisky.

No OL off the board yet, maybe the Rams can get lucky there instead.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expect Cam Robinson to be taken soon, not a true NFL LT but could be a pro bowl starter at RT and with how teams line up guys like Watt etc all over the line against the weakest OL, cant go wrong.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
stoned or my peppers gut rittun by sumone els

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well with Reddick off the board, guessing Hooker or Foster, both needs

Barnett eh, not crazy about that pick.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, well, I have no idea what Oz will do but there's a BAMA guy right there, so it should be easy!