NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seriously, I was wondering how he missed the block on that third attempt until the announcer said he was so far offsides the kick went behind him. Fucking hilarious.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Miss an extra point, get fucked by the refs all game, demolish your own teammate as he's about to intercept the ball in the endzone and the ball magically lands in Allen's hands for a TD, give up two 2 point conversions, play zone on Keenan Allen all game so he gets 47 receptions for 9000 yards, and lose your RB to injury.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
having only tuned in for the last ~13 minutes of the game, it sorta felt like I was watching peewee league.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn turned game off at halftime, but still got a sexy 78 points from Antonio Brown and Keenan Allen to wreck the guy I was I tied for first with.

Sounds like the second half was entertaining.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Meh lost fantasy football, was up 33 going against Rivers and Allen. Fucking Goff got me 8 points >_<.

How did the Saints only score 10 this week? Did Brees die before the game?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You're an idiot if you think this is on Saleh.

Obviously I'm not Jozu enough to believe that this season rests solely on the shoulders of Saleh. The team has 99 problems and I feel bad for them son, but a poor defensive coordinator is definitely one.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meh lost fantasy football, was up 33 going against Rivers and Allen. Fucking Goff got me 8 points >_<.

How did the Saints only score 10 this week? Did Brees die before the game?

Ran into the reincarnation of the 85 Bears, the juggernaut known as the 2018 Cowboys.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
looking at the schedules of the Steelers & Ravens it it conceivable that one of those two do not make the playoffs-provided one of the 6-6 teams wins out/goes 3-1.

both have 2 tough games coming -saints pats for steelers, chiefs chargers for ravens.

in order to be "safe" they both need to win at least 3 of the 4 games remaining. if - heaven forbid- one of them goes 2-2 or 1-3 then that team -might- be out..depending.

imo the Broncos have the easiest remaing schedule and should be 3-0 going to the last game vs the chargers, they could be in a win and you are in game while the chargers cannot affect their playoff standing and -may- rest players since for them it is meaningless.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Ran into the reincarnation of the 85 Bears, the juggernaut known as the 2018 Cowboys.

More like the 2005 Bears with that horrible offense. I'd believe Dak to be Grossman reincarnated if the guy had died already.

• 1Solidarity

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Dak doesn't throw it deep enough to be him...

rexshirt.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
More like the 2005 Bears with that horrible offense. I'd believe Dak to be Grossman reincarnated if the guy had died already.

Nah, we weren't going to let the Redskins out Alex Smith us.... so we got version 2.0. Even MORE checkdowns but better running the ball.

• 1Worf