NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tomlin on loss to Chargers: "I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. I'm gonna do that, 'cause I've sent enough money to New York."

1 td on a no call, but 2? Fuck the officiating in the NFL. Not counting all the missed false starts on their tackle that wasnt a td play, Michaels-Collinsworth pointed out what 5-6 in this game? These guys should be shitcanned for being so bad.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
c.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watching the news conference with the Packers president and their GM just now. The media is harping on this “getting a jump” on the HC search.

Given that MCarthy is the first HC ever with a Super Bowl to get fired during the season, I wonder who Murphy (the president) has targeted. Must be a ringer.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
looking at the schedules of the Steelers & Ravens it it conceivable that one of those two do not make the playoffs-provided one of the 6-6 teams wins out/goes 3-1.

both have 2 tough games coming -saints pats for steelers, chiefs chargers for ravens.

in order to be "safe" they both need to win at least 3 of the 4 games remaining. if - heaven forbid- one of them goes 2-2 or 1-3 then that team -might- be out..depending.

imo the Broncos have the easiest remaing schedule and should be 3-0 going to the last game vs the chargers, they could be in a win and you are in game while the chargers cannot affect their playoff standing and -may- rest players since for them it is meaningless.

This very likely could happen. We are also 1 game behind the Chiefs so if we beat them we could possibly win the division.

Though we probably have better odds of winning the superbowl than beating the Chiefs the last couple years.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I for sure thought this season for Denver was in the shitter thanks to Vance... But I think the talent on the roster is good enough to win despite him, or he is finally getting better (going from clueless to slightly informed). If Denver somehow squeaks into the playoffs, man, I would have never expected it.

Now on the other hand this could just extend VJ's stay and we go back to being a 5-11 team next year thanks to him, I would not be surprised by that.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
As a huge Redskins fan, I hate that such a important game for us is on a monday night. Redskins usually lose important games vs worse teams even at 1pm... But a monday night? We are for sure going to lose 0-52.

I feel like snyder is trying to make the fans hate the team, so that nobody will care when he moves the team to northern virginia and renames them the NoVa Diversity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I for sure thought this season for Denver was in the shitter thanks to Vance... But I think the talent on the roster is good enough to win despite him, or he is finally getting better (going from clueless to slightly informed). If Denver somehow squeaks into the playoffs, man, I would have never expected it.

Now on the other hand this could just extend VJ's stay and we go back to being a 5-11 team next year thanks to him, I would not be surprised by that.
I heard on the radio today the last time Denver had back to back losing seasons was 1971/1972. That shit is crazy if so.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Well, lucky for you the Broncos get to play the 49ers this week. So you've got that going for you!

• 2Worf

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I heard on the radio today the last time Denver had back to back losing seasons was 1971/1972. That shit is crazy if so.

Yeah, it's true. It's one of the things that has most of Broncos Country pissed as shit at Vance. 46 year streak could come to an end thanks to him if Denver doesn't get to 8 wins.

Hosix

All labs matter!
The Sanchez is warming up. Butt fumbles are in the redskins future.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user