NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
you are in game while the chargers cannot affect their playoff standing and -may- rest players since for them it is meaningless.
We have been on the opposite end where you need advanced calculus to figure out the probability of us making the playoffs so if we are guaranteed a spot we will for sure put the second string in after Q1.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was a terrible play, he wasn't running towards a hole even if there hadn't been an unblocked tackler stopping him.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wish we were on the phone to Kaep right now. Looks like Colt will be out a bit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

I don’t care if Dirty Sanchez is back there. They’re all better than Kaepernick on your team.

Literally crazy if you believe this. Only way this is even close is if 2 years out of the league created that much rust.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Great defense Floyd to prevent the pick that would have cost us a chance at 3 points.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
What is the fascination with Kaepernick anyway? The guy had one and a half good seasons out of what - five? He was pretty mediocre to downright shitty otherwise.

Yeah, I know Sanchez doesn’t have a much better resume but at least he doesn’t bring a HUGE distraction with him outside of butt fumbles.

Merrith

What is the fascination with Kaepernick anyway? The guy had one and a half good seasons out of what - five? He was pretty mediocre to downright shitty otherwise.

Yeah, I know Sanchez doesn’t have a much better resume but at least he doesn’t bring a HUGE distraction with him outside of butt fumbles.

Stadium is half empty anyways. Kaep's final year playing with those receivers and that defense was far better than people give him credit for. Not like Gabbert hung around either he bolted for greener pastures b/c he knew, too.

Also less a fascination than lack of real options. I mean...if you already had to go to Mark Sanchez, realistically who else is left out there?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user