NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude...

Look at the bright side Mary. At least it wasn't ANAL rape. You'll be fine dear.

There were fears that he had torn both shortly after the injury happened, so having those fears prove wrong is definitely a bright side.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I dont take meds and havent been to a doctor, and im very emotional/passionate about the 49ers ever since I was 6 years old.

I used to cry and break shit and get punished for breaking shit and throwing fits when Brett Favre was raping them post 1994. Then Young got one too many "stingers" and retired, ever since then its been Jeff Garcia, has beens (did you guys know Ken Dorsey started at QB for the Niners at one point in the last 15 years?) and outright laughable failures at the QB position. (I still remember the name "Tim Rattay" and it makes me angry)

SInce 94' Ive salivated for that ultimate success only to be denied by Joe Flacco and deer antler spray (fuck you Ray Lewis), I watched that purple and white confetti fall on his Bert like head as he told Suzy Kolber he is going to Disney World with the enthusiasm of a 32 year old millionaire man.

Then Kap took a knee, Harbaugh and Baalke had a spat and York decided to take Baalke's side and run Harbaugh out, only to end up firing Baalke too to bring in Shanahan who is a decent offensive mind but is burdened with 4 years of terrible draft choices and a dearth of talent.

Now Garoppolo is out for the year, as well as McKinnon. Thats like 60 million dollars of wasted money for the 2018-19 season. It is just fucking really depressing man. I guess I do suffer a couple mental health issues, I would agree Im a bit manic, maybe a little bi-polar, and probably have a touch of that tism. Maybe it was low oxygen intake at birth that stunted my brains development? Or that im half dindu? I dont know, Im just torn between trying to still be involved with the NFL or just saying fuck it all.

But when the 49ers came back to beat the favored Falcons to go to the big dance in 2012 that was one of the happiest moments of my life. I live for that shit, and I want to keep faith as I am a real supporter, but fuck its hard man.

edit : and haha Brahma i am just being silly and fucking around but you have to wonder if the 49ers are the victims of karma after treating Kap the way they did and now his profile with Nike etc.

TL;DR version

85787df355904beccc16e8cad7b2b011.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No 49ers fan will ever get sympathy from me. They could have 15 straight years of 5- win seasons and it still wouldn't compare to Bengals fandom.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szlia

I know knees are weird, but I looked at a video and don't understand how he hurt himself nor why it's specifically trying to not land on the QB that caused the injury.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yup. Last time my team won a playoff game, I was 5 years old.
Its not as bad as the Lions but last time my team won a championship was 15 years before I was born. Our only shot at winning a Superbowl was losing to the 49ers.

So I don't want to hear 49ers fans whining they have not won enough since all the championships they bought in the 80s and 90s.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Its not as bad as the Lions .

Yours is almost worse. Those early Rivers teams with LT were so damn good and fun to watch. It sucks to get so close and then fail or get so close to the playoffs and that final game(s) ends it. I think Marty should be the mascot for the Chargers. Such a damn good reg season coach, never lucky when the chips are on the line. Always a winner but never the ultimate one. He should have coached Elite Joe Flacco and the curse would have been lifted.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's salt in the wound still. Also Marty reminds me of Andy Reid a bit. Great regular season but can't get it done when it matters.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It would feel weird if we didn't have Rahim Moore to thank for the Harbaugh Bowl, though.

Damn, I've forgotten all about him. Denver seriously fucked up not keeping him. Time to remember the days when wearing Brown meant something....

september-2016-cleveland-browns-db-rahim-moore-sr-following-the-picture-id626484986

• 1Seriously?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

kiss of death posting it!

I noticed that stat about the Bengals during the game yesterday. Very few three and outs in this young season. The offense does look considerably better than last year. But you can tell it lost a lot of punch without Green and Mixon in the lineup in yesterday's second half.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I noticed that stat about the Bengals during the game yesterday. Very few three and outs in this young season. The offense does look considerably better than last year. But you can tell it lost a lot of punch without Green and Mixon in the lineup in yesterday's second half.
It's like a cosmic balance, eventually it must even out.

I just got conditioned over the years to Jeff Fishers 3 and out philosophy, time to enjoy it while it lasts.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Time for the Bucs to shit the bed just in time for Winston to come back and stir the pot
I almost got to to go this game tonight. Buddy sold them for like 500 bucks last minute.

Don't worry though Fitzmagic will show up.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Witten is not very good. Should probably restrict color commentators to former QB's, or other positions that require reading the field.

• 2Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I think it is important to remember that we have absolutely no control over personnel decisions, play calling, performance, injuries, wins and losses.

I remember crying when Lin Elliot missed 4 field goals, causing the Chiefs to lose to the stupid Colts when I was 14; I can't if it was more upset over the end of 13-3 season or because my dad was losing his mind over it and I was terrified.

I remember being in a shitty mood all week if the Chiefs lost when I was in college. I remember having the realization that I have no control over what happens with the Chiefs, so is it worth allowing myself to get worked up over an outcome I can't influence?

Since then, I enjoy sports more. I can readily and easily bask in the glory of victory and quickly divorce myself from the misery of defeat and mediocrity. As a Chiefs and Blues fan, this has saved me a lot of heartache.

• 2Like