marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer ... Was hoping fitzmagic was gonna last a bit longer. Oh well

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
At least Evans is still awesome. If they get a TD here they might rally for the second half.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
edit : and haha Brahma i am just being silly and fucking around but you have to wonder if the 49ers are the victims of karma after treating Kap the way they did and now his profile with Nike etc.

It's karma for the way your dysfunctional franchise treated Alex Smith, bro. Kap was/is a fucking retard and a dogshit QB. You guys will finally realize that after the Redskins win this year!

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
You have to wonder how the new RTP calls are going to affect defensive strategy. I can't imaging what the game is going to look like.

Less pass rushers, better DB's? Even doing something like rushing 2 and 9 in coverage will still get you killed by good passers.

It would not surprise me if rushers start to swat for the ball or even pulling up and standing in front of a QB like a basketball players guarding an inbound pass.

Just imagine how diluted the game will be if scoring goes up from this:

"He threw for 4 TD's today!"
"Wow only 4 TD's? Trade that piece of shit."

I don't know about anyone else but being able to suplex the guy covering you would add a lot to the game for me.

Instead of challenge flags, each coach is given two "grudge flags." At any time, he can throw the flag, and call out an opposing player to duel his team's champion. Like the old days...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users