NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Man this is coming down to the wire, I'm up 126 to 125. No FG's plz. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is not good, THROW TO AB MOTHER FUCKERS

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fitzmagic came through in fantasy at least. Kinda wanted them to get the ball back one more time to see if he could pull off the W in the game, too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Put the QBs in dresses already. Shit penalties vs both teams, its getting unwatchable.

I also remember all the 49er fans here telling me how trash Vance McDonald was and how happy they were he was gone.....lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Catchable targets is a retarded metric, it includes anything you can get your hands on....ie....hit in the numbers is weighted the same as a pass that you can barely get your hands on. This stat has 1000000% more to do with the QB throwing the ball than the receiver....as do most receivers stats. Kaeperdick vs Ben throwing you the ball is going to massively change that.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dn5p30XW0AAPM_L

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Fitzmagic is the first QB ever to record three consecutive 400 yard games. What a world we live in.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fitzpatrick worth every penny.

He will end up throwing 26 interceptions, but he makes it fun. I dont know how they go to Winston, but they probably have to with his salary, although his rookie deal is strange, as they only owe him 700,000$ this year, but TWENTY MILLION in 2019.

So yea.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Catchable targets is a retarded metric, it includes anything you can get your hands on....ie....hit in the numbers is weighted the same as a pass that you can barely get your hands on. This stat has 1000000% more to do with the QB throwing the ball than the receiver....as do most receivers stats. Kaeperdick vs Ben throwing you the ball is going to massively change that.

His 58.3% catch percentage last year with the Steelers would seem to indicate it might be on him. He's doing better this year through 3 games, but his number last year basically matches up with his time in San Fran.

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His 58.3% catch percentage last year with the Steelers would seem to indicate it might be on him. He's doing better this year through 3 games, but his number last year basically matches up with his time in San Fran.
And Gronks was 66 and Jimmy Graham was 59%......

/whooptyfuckingdooda

Retarded metric is retarded

• 1EyeRoll

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I feel like Graham isn't nearly the dominant force he was in NOLA. Don't think he's the greatest TE to use as an elite metric.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Graham only led all TEs in touchdowns last year and was 8th total in the NFL overall.

Irrelevant.

Fucks sake.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yea Graham only led all TEs in touchdowns last year and was 8th total in the NFL overall.

Irrelevant.

Fucks sake.

Yeah, let's use a metric with a low count and high variability from season to season rather than his pretty mediocre yards, receptions, and yards per catch -- which were all career lows outside his rookie year. And just for you, his catch percentage was career low too.

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users