NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Green with a legit QB wouldn't be fair.

Still I think it's valid to point out some others that could compete to be #5 on that list. I think AB is still a hard #1, D Hop much closer to #1 than anyone else is to #2 though, OBJ and Julio locks when healthy. Green, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, and Mike Evans likely other contenders. I feel like I'm forgetting one?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Still I think it's valid to point out some others that could compete to be #5 on that list. I think AB is still a hard #1, D Hop much closer to #1 than anyone else is to #2 though, OBJ and Julio locks when healthy. Green, Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, and Mike Evans likely other contenders. I feel like I'm forgetting one?

Tate!

Just wanted to stop in and thumbs up the title of this thread. :emoji_thumbsup:

P.S. Fuck the Bengals, Ravens, Browns, Patriots, Cowboys, Raiders and their associated fans, cities, dead relatives, owners etc.

Now what on Earth did the Browns ever do to you? Heck, what have they ever done to *anyone*?

The only people who have a legit beef with the Browns is anyone they have ever drafted, plus the entire city of Cleveland.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw I'm with Genj. Browns suck STD-riddled dick. That goes for the city of Cleveland as well.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now what on Earth did the Browns ever do to you? Heck, what have they ever done to *anyone*?

The only people who have a legit beef with the Browns is anyone they have ever drafted, plus the entire city of Cleveland.
First nfl game was to old Browns stadium in the 80s when they were good, was walking with a group of Steelers fans and got mooned by a bunch of hairy assed Cleveland fans. My dad uttered words as crystal clear today as they were then, "son, that is why you must hate the Browns now and forever".

So dont try your poor me shit on me good sir!

Cleveland can die a fiery death, like the one that caught lake Erie on fire from all its pollution.

Also this:
pq1sseb76ri1u8tlj74g.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Unfortunately for all NFL fans...they came back. The Late Great Art Modell was doing us a solid and then....

• 1Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, Josh Gordon. He's #1!

Yes scrambling not to die Eli will do great things this year...
Fair enough. We'll see.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Eli is still better than half the league's QB.

Also he will excel at his new position
1535553872637.png

• 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit...

An important feature of the deal for Rodgers was the cash flow in the first year, according to Schefter. Rodgers will receive $67 million by the end of the 2018 calendar year and an additional $13 million before March 17, 2019, according to Schefter.

• 3WTF

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Source: Jets trading QB Bridgewater to Saints

WTF. Are the Saints that hardup for a backup qb? Third round for a backup seems a bit steep.

I guess they got a 6th as well as Teddy, but yeah a 3rd seems a lot to give up for a guy to sit behind Brees.

Jets doing a pretty good job though getting Darnold at 3, and now moving Teddy and just a 6th to get back a 3rd. They basically signed him, showcased him, and were able to get a nice asset out of it.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Josh Gordon. He's #1!

Fair enough. We'll see.
I would be happy to be wrong. Tough divisions are more interesting. A 3 way race between the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles would be great for the NFL. They are big market teams.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Saints don't really have a good backup plan and Teddy is possibly intriguing to them. Brees is 40 and I expect the drop off to be sudden and severe.

• 3Like