NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Still plenty for the Lions fuck this up, but they might have this. Pats look bad. Stupid penalties, dropped passes, Brady looking off, allowing the Lions historically terrible running game look good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak Prescott sure is good. Any time you can dump a guy like Tony Romo for a poor man's Alex Smith, you do that ten times out of ten!

I'll humble myself and admit I was skeptical at the time, but boy do I like silly now! Dak threw for over 160 yards. Not in the entire season, but in JUST 1 GAME.

All teams should be built on superstition like having the hot hand! Kaines Kaines

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lions lost those first 2 games on purpose. Belichick passing the torch to Patricia.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. The Lions just shit all over the Patriots. This is great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'll humble myself and admit I was skeptical at the time, but boy do I like silly now! Dak threw for over 160 yards. Not in the entire season, but in JUST 1 GAME.

All teams should be built on superstition like having the hot hand! Kaines Kaines

It's a sad fucking day when Cowboy fans version of a great QB is 2 playoff wins in over a decade.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Actually ended up going to Ravens/Broncos today despite it being during the Redskins game. Can't believe we beat the Packers, although from what I read/heard it was a sloppy game where we pretty much rode a good 1st half offensively and let the D hang on after that. Nice to see all 3 of our young D linemen recorded sacks, though.

Think I jinxed Dalton with all that talk, although picking up Tyler Boyd off waivers sure paid dividends today.

This must be that first week of the year when everything we thought we knew got flipped on its head (or some things). Buffalo crushing the Vikings? 0-2 Detroit making Pats look like shit? Bears on top of the NFC North? Dolphins are 3-0? The Cleveland Browns have a better record than the Patriots?

It's okay though, come Week 6, 7, or 8, we'll have a whole new bunch of changes, too.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yep, Brady hit the wall people thought would never happen because of vegetable smoothies and yoga.

He's trash now. Good thing they traded away his heir last year so they could lose one last Super Bowl!

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's a sad fucking day when Cowboy fans version of a great QB is 2 playoff wins in over a decade.

Worse when a "fan" believes in superstitious "hot hand" nonsense and can't think deeper than wins = QB.

By that standard, Flacco is just as good as Aaron Rodgers. Flacco, Donovan Mcnabb, and Eli Manning are also much better QBs than Drew Brees and Dan Marino!

• 2Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I'm waiting to get halfway through the season before I get my hopes up.
Man do we have to go through this every year...it is an Andy Reid coached team. The wheels fall off in the playoffs. Just enjoy another exciting regular season then tease the points and bet against them outright for a fat payday.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm waiting to get halfway through the season before I get my hopes up.

We’re going to the playoff game together get rdy....

I’m serious but we’re hitting up jack stacks n Joe’s first tho. Can’t count on Chiefs winning but we can count on our tailgating.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think Jed York must have fucked a young Thai boy during a full moon, then broke like 4 mirrors on the way out of the hotel, before 658 black cats ran by his fleeing car as he drove down a cursed road.

Since losing the Super Bowl, this team has been not only bad, but unfortunately bad. Injuries, poor football luck (ball bouncing the other way) and turnover have fucked them every year since. I said they would be good again in 2022 but now im thinking like 2026.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mayfield turned that horrific shitshow into a very watchable game. Hope he keeps feeding Landry.

Also Giants back to #1 team of all-time. Going undefeated here on out.

• 1Worf