NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The other WRs will need to step it up without Hilton but Luck had 464 yards and 4 TDs last week. Hilton had 4 receptions for 115 yards 0 TDs.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Luck's arm has looked much better. Made some really good throws with zip in tight windows tonight.

His team his whole career has been absolute trash, though. Everytime I watch the Colts play, it's as if every receiver on the team has prosthetic hands. Shit, even Hilton has drop issues. Hope the Colts cut him after the season, and go young, since they aren't competing any time soon.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Luck's arm has looked much better. Made some really good throws with zip in tight windows tonight.

His team his whole career has been absolute trash, though. Everytime I watch the Colts play, it's as if every receiver on the team has prosthetic hands. Shit, even Hilton has drop issues. Hope the Colts cut him after the season, and go young, since they aren't competing any time soon.

Definitley needs better. Hilton isn't "the answer" either. I'll note Ryan Grant caught 6 of 9 tonight, think that puts him at 24 catches on 31 targets for the year, which isn't bad at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel bad for Andrew the Giant.

He could of perhaps been an all timer if he were in a different position, on a better team, with a high tempo offense that gets him more snaps or better talent around him etc. But Jim Irsay is a fucking muppet and has driven that franchise into the fucking ground. Luck is just along for the ride.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
I feel bad for Andrew the Giant.

He could of perhaps been an all timer if he were in a different position, on a better team, with a high tempo offense that gets him more snaps or better talent around him etc. But Jim Irsay is a fucking muppet and has driven that franchise into the fucking ground. Luck is just along for the ride.

A ride on the short yellow bus.

Anywhere else he would have had a better career. Let’s hope the colts “move on” from Luck and he resurrects his career with another team.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe, maybe not. DB's don't fall off a cliff at 30 like RB's do. To pretend he wasn't worth extending is a bit disingenuous though. He is still an elite FS, probably top 5, and the Seattle defense is exponentially worse without him in there.
Sorry I don't frequent the boards that often but wanted to say something -- Earl Thomas was the highest graded player in the NFL this year prior to him dying. Take it with a grain of salt obviously, but he's graded out better than Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald, etc. He's still elite... or was playing at an elite level anyway.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jovec

?
Sorry I don't frequent the boards that often but wanted to say something -- Earl Thomas was the highest graded player in the NFL this year prior to him dying. Take it with a grain of salt obviously, but he's graded out better than Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald, etc. He's still elite... or was playing at an elite level anyway.

The NFL is still a business. The money that goes to almost every skill position player would be better served going to either line.

• 1Like