NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, have Hunt, Hill and Butker but between the benching and not kicking the field goal, I'm going to lose by 0.9.

That shit is brutal. I went into tonight in one league down ~25, but Hunt and Kelce have me up 20 going into tomorrow night. Guy I'm playing has only guy left, and it's Julio. I'm hoping 20 is enough of a cushion.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, have Hunt, Hill and Butker but between the benching and not kicking the field goal, I'm going to lose by 0.9.
Yes, you just lost to me because of Andy Reid not kicking that field goal! I am so happy.

Side note. I am never benching Mahommes again

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The over/under on the game was 56.5, not kicking the FG kept it under, lol.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s fun times being a Chiefs fan because even when we inevitably lose.....

We at least got this for lunch.

Rip Gravy

1540213266404.jpeg

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That shit is brutal. I went into tonight in one league down ~25, but Hunt and Kelce have me up 20 going into tomorrow night. Guy I'm playing has only guy left, and it's Julio. I'm hoping 20 is enough of a cushion.
Against the Giants defense? I hope you practice some brujeria or some shit, cause 20 is EASILY attainable.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes, you just lost to me because of Andy Reid not kicking that field goal! I am so happy.

Side note. I am never benching Mahommes again

I can't feel too bad because I came into that game last night in a big hole and nearly escaped with the win. But yeah, fucking courtesy on the football field, fuck that!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Who did you bench him for?
Goff. I thought Goff would go off on that terrible 49ers defense.

I have Goff, Wentz, and Mahommes on my roster. I offered one of them up for another WR or RB, but nobody would take it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Goff. I thought Goff would go off on that terrible 49ers defense.

I have Goff, Wentz, and Mahommes on my roster. I offered one of them up for another WR or RB, but nobody would take it.

Because in a one QB league, WR/RB are usually much more valuable. Just look at everyone's QBs. Asking for an above average WR/RB usually won't be a great trade for the other team.

Merrith

Against the Giants defense? I hope you practice some brujeria or some shit, cause 20 is EASILY attainable.

Trust me I know. I also have a bad history with leads going into Monday night against a single guy. Just pissed b/c I played the Chargers' Defense in both of my leagues, the one in question I swapped out the Rams D and put them on the bench last minute (I mean, fucking Titans gave up 11 sacks and got shut out last week). I'd be up 38 and basically all but over if I hadn't made that switch. I'm praying G Men shadow Julio all night.

Merrith

Because in a one QB league, WR/RB are usually much more valuable. Just look at everyone's QBs. Asking for an above average WR/RB usually won't be a great trade for the other team.

The problem is, aside from the truly elite scoring ones, it's too easy to find even decent QB's in later rounds like Goff, Stafford, Rivers, etc. They're going to have some down weeks, but most of the time they'll put up similar numbers.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How in the living fuck do you let this POS of a human out of prison?

Ex-Panthers WR Carruth released from prison

Dumbfuck jury/jury nullification, maybe even a dumbfuck judge who didn't adequately explain the charges to the jury. They found him not guilty of first degree murder, but if he was guilty of planning to murder his girlfriend, how the fuck is he not guilty of murder when that conspiracy successfully kills her?

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Dumbfuck jury/jury nullification, maybe even a dumbfuck judge who didn't adequately explain the charges to the jury. They found him not guilty of first degree murder, but if he was guilty of planning to murder his girlfriend, how the fuck is he not guilty of murder when that conspiracy successfully kills her?

AND he took place in the damn murder! If you plan a murder. Participate in the murder...THEN MURDER the victim...how is that not 1st degree murder?

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Did he try on a glove during the trial?

• 1Worf

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Roy Williams all over again... First rounder for a man in the last two years has 70 receptions for less than 1000 yards?! Oh and 8 TDs... only ONE of which came this year...

Don't forget he is currently on the concussion protocol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a life long Chiefs fan, I laugh at the silly Cowboys fans. Must suck to be y’all!

• 2Worf
  • 2Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users