NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Take that back about McCoy. Apparently his was a ruptured quad tendon. Never even heard of that injury before

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jalen Hurd....wow. Deebo already out. this is fucked. Aiyuk is going to have to ball the fuck out. I like Bourne but I dont trust him as a number 1. I think they should just run Kittle out wide when they dont need him to block, with Aiyuk and Bourne at the 1 and 2, with Trent Taylor in the slot. Hurd could have been dynamic, now he is just an injury prone bust.

What Shanahan needs to do is start using his running backs in the passing game. He almost never does, he did here and there, but Mostert is dynamic with the ball in his hands, and obviously a burner, he can catch, I bet he could haul in 35 40 balls a year. That would take some pressure off of the WR core.
Deebo still has a chance to be back by week 1, but realistically he will probably miss 1-3 games. I do worry about veteran leadership for the WR's, and then obviously any sort of depth. They definitely are super thin, and apparently quite injury prone.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No cheerleaders on the sideline this year. What little they had left, they lost lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lick it from the back NFL

0DE440E7-21A3-4087-AAC9-03ECC6469BAD.jpeg
91923F0D-F696-408F-9C93-988F799E9845.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

That's not gonna go over well which is what Regime Regime is referring to I assume.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

That's not gonna go over well which is what Regime Regime is referring to I assume.
yes, it is literally the biggest news in this god forsaken state, my phone is blowing up w/ chats about it

and i don't give a fuck

how do you ban "the chop" motion?

theyre also gonna get rid of the big ass indian drum
Cleveland-Browns-v-Kansas-City-Chiefs-1564b16493481343222c4c5e9dd886c9.jpg

it's called fucking arrowhead stadium for pocohontas sake

• 2Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I'm shocked the social justice mob wasn't satiated by the Redskins name change. Just shocked.

Better start brainstorming new names for the Chiefs, because the team management and ownership seem like huge weak spined homosexual gays and it's only a matter of time.

Some of these activists should probably address Raider fans wearing black face, preferably in person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm shocked the social justice mob wasn't satiated by the Redskins name change. Just shocked.

Better start brainstorming new names for the Chiefs, because the team management and ownership seem like huge weak spined homosexual gays and it's only a matter of time.

Some of these activists should probably address Raider fans wearing black face, preferably in person.
Get a load of this racist wearing Indian war paint on his face.
7B501A35-B95F-4BFA-A8D6-226051523BA0.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I got my one SB win in my life. My dad 2. We good.

They change arrowhead (exception being company’s name like what they did with Mile high is gay but I’m ok with it) or team name and I’m done. I mean most people are headed that way with pro sports anyways.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kansas City Grassfields just doesn't have the same ring to it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
  • 5Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hoping hes able to coach this season. Was curious to see what he did with that team.

• 1Like