NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Orchestrated? So management put it up Clark to antagonize Thomas in the hopes he would throw a punch so they could kick him off the team? They were only looking into trying to dismiss him after he threw the punch. But I like this new theory, let's run with it.

No, but they sure as hell are shooting the dog for nipping at the cat. And unfortunately it makes sense for the Ravens to do just that.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't I want the Cowboys to sign Thomas at this point.

Dude sounds like the Antonio Brown of Safety's. He is 31, has had a number of season ending injuries. His 2019 season was average at best. He just got cut because he is a locker room cancer. And, then there was the whole incident with him and his brother fucking hookers, and Thomas's wife holding a loaded gun to his head.

Nah, no thanks.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I don't I want the Cowboys to sign Thomas at this point.

Dude sounds like the Antonio Brown of Safety's. He is 31, has had a number of season ending injuries. His 2019 season was average at best. He just got cut because he is a locker room cancer. And, then there was the whole incident with him and his brother fucking hookers, and Thomas's wife holding a loaded gun to his head.

Nah, no thanks.

So he is OVER qualified to be a Cowboy is what you are saying?

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Cowboys are going to sign him. He will make that cowboys D even worse. Sounds like a cowboys move!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like nobody is knocking down his door to sign him

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Orchestrated? So management put it up Clark to antagonize Thomas in the hopes he would throw a punch so they could kick him off the team? They were only looking into trying to dismiss him after he threw the punch. But I like this new theory, let's run with it.

I love the hot take that the Ravens involved another player/fellow NFLPA member in a scheme to violate the CBA and save a few bucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He'll be singed by Cowboys

So that means he'll have to be signed by one of our oppoents? I hope it's the Washington "football" squad.

But he won't just be singed ...

flaming_toaster_by_hunneysue_drpgsz-fullview.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well, he is 24 years old and has two pro bowls... If you haven't heard of him, that's probably on you and because he plays for the Cardinals.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well I have heard of him because he plays for the Cardinals and the 49ers see him twice per year, but more specifically because of the video BrutulTM linked up there. That was a fun game.

So yeah I knew he was good, but setting the safety market good? Nope, didn't know that.

DickTrickle

Was reading about him and saw this: "Arizona allowed just two completions of 30 yards or more last season"

In the modern game that seems pretty damn amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Which is odd considering they had one of the worst rated pass defenses last year, if I recall correctly

DickTrickle

Yeah, it could be one of those things where the stat seems cool... but maybe they just gave up everything underneath, so why throw it deep?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user