NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that's a bummer. Hopefully catching it early makes a big difference

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would be more worried about him being a locker room problem, than his play on the field declining slightly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Officially released. Kinda shitty move by the Ravens
Why do you say that? You think punching a teammate is OK? It sounds like this was a problem that was slowly festering, and they decided to cut their losses before it became a bigger issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
From what I've read the Ravens were actively looking to dismiss him via conduct detrimental to the team in order not to pay him this year. So I wouldn't be surprised to find the argument that occurred was somewhat orchestrated. He did ultimately do it to himself but doesn't take away Ravens trying to force that situation.

• 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Trakanon Raider
I imagine he was a headache, fighting with team mates (this is I believe the 2nd case we know of), word is he was missing meetings or coming late, and the Ravens probably realized his talents are diminishing greatly. They probably took all that and said we are paying way too much for all this nonsense and Earl provided them more then enough reason to cut him so they could maybe recoup some of the losses.

• 2Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Headcase with diminishing skills gets released by NFL team. News at 11.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was pretty shocked the Seahawks didnt resign him. But now I understand why they didnt lol.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I was pretty shocked the Seahawks didnt resign him. But now I understand why they didnt lol.

He might get into the ring of honor in 30 years, but he gave the ENTIRE team the finger the last time he played. He aint coming back to play bro

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He might get into the ring of honor in 30 years, but he gave the ENTIRE team the finger the last time he played. He aint coming back to play bro
I never said he was. He wil get into the HoF and RoH one day but not for awhile.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

He gave it to the ownership/coach for not giving him the money he thought he was owed. He bet on himself by not signing, then got injured.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
From what I've read the Ravens were actively looking to dismiss him via conduct detrimental to the team in order not to pay him this year. So I wouldn't be surprised to find the argument that occurred was somewhat orchestrated. He did ultimately do it to himself but doesn't take away Ravens trying to force that situation.

Orchestrated? So management put it up Clark to antagonize Thomas in the hopes he would throw a punch so they could kick him off the team? They were only looking into trying to dismiss him after he threw the punch. But I like this new theory, let's run with it.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
He'll be singed by Cowboys by the end of the week, if not then either Raiders or Redskins will sign him

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Now this is hilarious!

Now would be the perfect time to sign him. No political backlash. Still no one is biting? This has been said before I know, and I agreed...Dude is banking off his martyrdom. WTF ruin that. He never wanted to play once he found his niche.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Now this is hilarious!

Now would be the perfect time to sign him. No political backlash. Still no one is biting? This has been said before I know, and I agreed...Dude is banking off his martyrdom. WTF ruin that. He never wanted to play once he found his niche.

Why play and risk injury when you can play a victim and make stupid money from Nike alone?

• 2Like