NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I too judge the quality of a player based on the entire team's performance.

CBs are heavily influenced by the other players on their team. It's one of the most common positions to see someone get paid in FA only to be garbage on their new team

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Seems like they often take time to adjust too. I remember a lot of people thought Stephen Gilmore was trash his first season with the Patriots and look at him now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gilmore
Latimore
Marcus Peters
Tre White.

How can I live in western Canada and still be a Buffalo Homer :)

Like I said, can't think of 4 CB's that are definitively better than Ramsey.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, but he doesn't seem to stay healthy. What's most troubling is that it seems to be the same type of injury as before.

• 1Moron

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I thought he was not expected to play this year?

Probably not. They rebuilt the oline with some high draft picks. A year for them to gel would be ideal. However...

...fear it. Dread it. Run from it. Fitztragic always comes.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Probably not. They rebuilt the oline with some high draft picks. A year for them to gel would be ideal. However...

...fear it. Dread it. Run from it. Fitztragic always comes.

Nothing to fear. Rebuilt OL, bruising RB, no expectations in Year 2 against NFCW and AFCW opponents. Flores is from the Belichick tree, injury reports are probably 90% false, 100% of the time. Fitz has this year and the number of tragics vs magics will be low.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit. Jalen Ramsey just completely reset the CB market. Good luck to the Rams on finding cap space for anyone else.

Man, the Rams have no self control. I mean the year they went to the superbowl they could sort of be forgiven for being in "mortgage the future, win now" mode but now it's 3 years later and they're coming off a 9-7 season where they didn't make the playoffs and they have no money and no draft picks for the foreseeable future but they just keep doubling down. I wonder how long until Les Snead gets shit-canned and if he's going to take McVay down with him. Seems like they just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Can't wait for tonight. Want to see how the NFL handles empty stadiums and crowd noise. NBA did a great job IMO.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol at having Sherman's retarded, washed up ass at #2
I mean I get it that he shouldn't be at #2, but calling him washed up is just silly. Sherman has never relied on his athleticism to win, it has always been his football IQ. So to pretend just because he is 32 that he is suddenly no good at football is kinda dumb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
pretty sure i'm going to watch nothing but redzone this year to completely avoid any studio clown shows and commercials

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll give it a shot once the game is actually on just to see if we will get game commentary or blm ass kissing. I get they can't not talk about it some but if it's between every play they can fuck off

• 1Like