NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit. Jalen Ramsey just completely reset the CB market. Good luck to the Rams on finding cap space for anyone else.

Brandon Bean (see avatar) is the best GM in the league. He signed the best CB in the league for $ 3.5m Less than the rams signed the 5th best CB in the league. BB is Magic.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Brandon Bean (see avatar) is the best GM in the league. He signed the best CB in the league for $ 3.5m Less than the rams signed the 5th best CB in the league. BB is Magic.

Gotta be honest, while I obviously think the discount is nice, I'm having trouble thinking of 4 other CB's I can definitively say are better than Ramsey.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
AJ will never regain his old form.

Time to see if your first round pick from last year Jonah Williams is any good

He's still the best WR on the team will probably still be top 10 in the league.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Gotta be honest, while I obviously think the discount is nice, I'm having trouble thinking of 4 other CB's I can definitively say are better than Ramsey.
Yeah, outside of maybe Gilmore, I don't know that I can name a single better CB than Ramsey right now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, outside of maybe Gilmore, I don't know that I can name a single better CB than Ramsey right now.

Yeah, I don't know how a guy who's shocked to be paid as a top CB is the #1 in the league.

I understand being a homer but I watched the same Bills team last year too. I mean they lost to the Jets in the final game last year and lost 3 of their last 4 games. Might need some outside perspective........

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I too judge the quality of a player based on the entire team's performance.

• 1Worf

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Gilmore
Latimore
Marcus Peters
Tre White.

How can I live in western Canada and still be a Buffalo Homer :)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I don't know how a guy who's shocked to be paid as a top CB is the #1 in the league.

I understand being a homer but I watched the same Bills team last year too. I mean they lost to the Jets in the final game last year and lost 3 of their last 4 games. Might need some outside perspective........

That game meant nothing as the bills rested players for the playoffs. No Hyde and Poyer, no Edmunds and Milano.

Josh Allen left after 2nd drive.

Happy for perspective but that’s not the game for it.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Gilmore
Latimore
Marcus Peters
Tre White.

How can I live in western Canada and still be a Buffalo Homer :)
You are out of your mind if you think Peters and Latimore are better than Ramsey.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You are out of your mind if you think Peters and Latimore are better than Ramsey.

PFF rankings are interesting

Lattimore is 5th just behind Ramsey at 4

Freaking Sherman is #2and Tre White falls to #10

PFF hates buffalo!

defense rankings can be very subjective.

Anyway, so happy to have Tre at $17.5mm over Ramsey at $21mm

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's still the best WR on the team will probably still be top 10 in the league.

Considering I legit had the choice between AJ and Tyler Boyd in Round 7 of my fantasy draft, and I snagged AJ (Mostly because I already had Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, and Courtland Sutton so figured why not roll the dice)...I hope you're right. Frankly if I didn't have that safe of a WR group already, I'm taking Boyd there 100% this year and knowing I'm getting 80+ catches and 1k+ yards out of him.

I have doubts Green can really return to what he was, but if he even gets back to top 15-20 WR, that would be great for both Cincy and my fantasy team.