NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Some of these are really cool

They all look really good except the Cowboys and the Eagles. I wonder if the designer is a giants fan and just hates them.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
those Titans helmets are $$

skins looks like it'd work better as an FSU helmet

not a fan of the bucs, i think it'd work better as solid black glossy with the logo. alternate one is... ok. doesn't work with the new uniforms though since there's no orange on it at all.

chargers would be $$ if it didnt have LA on it

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Barf. I can't believe he didn't lose that leg. I'll for sure be checking out the documentary.

• 4Barf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Some of these are really cool

All of these look awesome. Only one I didn't really like was the Jets. Give this guy a job.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think a 35 year old with two years of rust after a catastrophic leg injury really has any future in the NFL. He could probably be a superstar in the XFL, so one more reason to nuke Three Gorges.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Alex Smith was great for the Chiefs; I hope he comes back to retire with us.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He definitely seems like a guy who will get hired to a coaching staff as soon as he wants.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's a good guy, but I don't need to see him suit up for the Redskins ever again. Feel bad his career ended like that, but his attempt to come back is just impressive as hell.

Fadaar

That guy
So I just found out the person in Tampa who kicked Brady out of the park is a friend of mine. Fuckin asshat, he's getting TK'ed the next time I play any games with him.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Holy FUCK! Look at the vid to peep Alex Smith's leg AFTER the surgery. Imagine what it looked like prior!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Football is such a rough sport. Most observers take it for granted, they just assume each play is orchestrated in a way where the players block, run, throw, catch etc; with no consequence besides gaining yards/preventing yards. But the reality is each play is a 20 second burst of mayhem, pain, struggle and sacrifice. It only takes ONE play to erase an entire career. Whats worse, there is an obvious cumulative effect of these snaps, with every play adding to the wear and tear on bodies.

As an NFL player you pretty much KNOW you are signing up to something where you are going to pay a physical price. It takes something out of every player. But then you add in the fact the sport is so violent that a player can suffer a gruesome, career ending, potentially life threatening injury in a blink of an eye, and you start to realize how tough these guys really are, mentally as well as physical. Alex Smith ran that terrible hurry up 3 and out offense in San Fransisco, but he was durable overall. Ive seen him take some brutal hits and get back up and do it all over again, all the while having to deal with something insane like 4 or 5 different coaches and offensive coordinators in 5 years.

Then he suffers that injury, I feel bad for the guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user