NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Bad shit can definitely happen. Navarro Bowman's knee injury in the 2013 NFC Championship game still haunts me to this day.

1390195616000-navorro-bowman.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
When Zach Miller did this....I thought his leg was coming off. It’s scary to think that Teddy Bridgewater had a serious knee injury in NONE contact drills.

911264FC-7E66-4E8D-8924-AED1F8CF8D17.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Not going to dig up a picture... but RGKnee's knee finally blowing up for good in that playoff game against the Seahawks was pretty cringy..... I thought for sure the bottom half of his leg was going to come off

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can watch ISIS videos but I can't watch animals be hurt or leg break pictures. wtf

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
When Zach Miller did this....I thought his leg was coming off. It’s scary to think that Teddy Bridgewater had a serious knee injury in NONE contact drills.

View attachment 266181

ill never forget a promising Bears rookie by the name of Johnny Knox being folded in half like a lawn chair

1588187070228.png

• 1Knockout
  • 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
That penalty was horseshit. I was always convinced the refs didn't know what to make of that play and just called a penalty.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The worst one for me was the kid during March Madness a few years ago that just jumped and landed like he's done 10 million times before and his leg just snaps for no reason at all.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The worst one for me was the kid during March Madness a few years ago that just jumped and landed like he's done 10 million times before and his leg just snaps for no reason at all.

That and Gordon Hayward are really memorable for me. I remember the Knox one too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
A recent one was the Dal/Sea playoff game 2 years ago when Hurns went down and pounded the ground with his fist. At first you think it was a fist pound like players do when they almost broke free but barely got tackled. Then I noticed his foot was backwards and pointing straight up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not going to dig up a picture... but RGKnee's knee finally blowing up for good in that playoff game against the Seahawks was pretty cringy..... I thought for sure the bottom half of his leg was going to come off

Still pisses me off to no end they didn't remove him from that game after his 2nd TD pass to put us up 14-0 in the 1st. Could have rode Cousins (even super Int prone Cousins back then) to a win, and maybe RG3 doesn't completely fuck up the knee where he never comes back.

Granted, he may never have improved as a pocket passer to the point where he'd be a real starter going forward...but his impact that year was undeniable and we were dominating that game until he was basically out there gimping around unable to do anything.

• 2Solidarity