NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Really sad CEH didnt get those garbage time TDs. Could've had 3 and my fantasy gambit would have looked genius.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
In case anyone cares Madden 21 has a free trial on from today until Sunday on all platforms. I hear this version is terrible but feel free to fill your boots.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
In case anyone cares Madden 21 has a free trial on from today until Sunday on all platforms. I hear this version is terrible but feel free to fill your boots.

It's the lowest rated game on Metacritic of all time.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
BLM has ruined sports and now it has to ruin video games.

An entire fucking planet bending over backwards to placate an underclass of perma-victim, crybaby, violent criminal losers.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would rathet punch myself in the cock than play this Madden game where Kaepernick was upgraded since he last played and does the BLM fist after a TD.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the offense would do more. Pretty sad showing for a "top 5 QB" is all I'm saying!

Top 5 QB without any real consistent weapons left. Compare their TE's to Kelce. Even if Cooks and Fuller were going to stay healthy (which they won't) they don't compare to Hill/Watkins/Hardman/etc. David Johnson didn't look as bad as I thought he might, but he doesn't compare to Helaire (especially knowing they gave up Hopkins as part of the deal to get him). Watson will have to earn every penny of his contract carrying that team to another playoff appearance where they will get beat by a better AFC team in the wild card or divisional round.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wtf was with Reid's face mask?

IMG_20200910_213010.jpg

IMG_20200910_213016.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chiefs have their team set up well. Their D isn't all world or anything, but they will pressure opposing QB's. Get up multiple touchdowns and just let those guys go.

Cybsled

No games I give a fuck about until Sunday anyways. Want to see New Patriots and how Brady debuts with the Buccs

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am stoked for Trubisky and his rebirth as the QB of bear fans dreams. He said he threw left all off season.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I started watching in the 2nd quarter. It's almost halftime. Haven't even heard the word "black".

Thats because you're not allowed to call them "black" anymore. They are a "person of color". Get with the program, bigot.

I would rathet punch myself in the cock than play this Madden game where Kaepernick was upgraded since he last played and does the BLM fist after a TD.

They should just go ahead and make a BLM '21 game where you have a 30 city league: Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Louisville, Chicago, etc. where teams compete on who can burn, loot and murder the best. Game is played in an overhead, Diablo style. You can have loot and microtransactions but you have to pay 50% more if you're white. Includes Antifa Riot training simulator. Kaepernick can have a 100 rating in that.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
things to take away from this game

. Thursday games continue to suck
. BLM bullshit is gonna be in your face all year
. human interest stories, because woke
. Chiefs put 31 unanswered points on the board, as is tradition
. Collinsworth continues to talk
. Watt didn't get injured
. O'Brien is a shit coach and even shittier GM
. Watson is mediocre, masked number padding in garbage time
. Chiefs rookie RB looks good

• 2Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Gambit? Guy is like a top 7 pick in all my leagues?

My 24 year old nephew talked me into playing in his league. I told him I'd take CEH at 1 and he got to pick before me. I really could rub his face in it if he scored 12 more points.

• 1Like