NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It has become my opinion that when shit like this happens the team should suffer a loss. No game played, Steelers get a W

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It has become my opinion that when shit like this happens the team should suffer a loss. No game played, Steelers get a W

That is to much, but these people if caught should be publicly shamed and legally punished through fines or what ever the appropriate punishment is.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That is to much, but these people if caught should be publicly shamed and legally punished through fines or what ever the appropriate punishment is.

You are talking about legal ramifications, I am talking about NFL standards.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Best fans in the country. If Pittsburgh would have won more games they could have had home field advantage and not even worried about something like this.

• 1Salty
  • 1Cutler

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
You gotta give Uber credit he NEVER changes his stance. I may have to rethink that move to NH, being surrounded by so many NE fans might be bad for my health.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Nah do it, you've been dreaming of the day you could sleep with your sister and pile hot wheel nascars in to your asshole for a long time. Live free or die bro.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Isn't pulling the fire alarm for the visiting team a very common occurrence? I know for a fact this isn't the first time it has happened. Probably pissed Ben off the most. He just finished preparing some nice Boston girl's knock-out cocktail and then the alarms start buzzing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
wonder where wizardhawk is?

I'm here. I do have a job, you know.

Breaking news: the majority of people are assholes and sports in particular brings it out big time. On the other hand, Itlan said the whole pittsburgh team was out sick so it doesnt matter much anyways!

31-13 Patriots
35-31 Atlanta

Edit: I just got in touch with a couple buddies and word has it that Tom Brady sent the guy text messages instructing him to pull the alarm. His phone is already destroyed tho so it's gonna be hard to prove.

• 2Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't pulling the fire alarm for the visiting team a very common occurrence? I know for a fact this isn't the first time it has happened. Probably pissed Ben off the most. He just finished preparing some nice Boston girl's knock-out cocktail and then the alarms start buzzing.

Ya happens all the time, in all sports. Classic.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Willing to avatar bet any pats fan that during the game the communication system will fail at least once.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Someone from East Boston pulled a fire alarm at the Steelers hotel last night.

Police have released a photo fit of the suspect who pulled the alarm

bill_belichick_by_johnjohn_the_baptist.jpg

• 2Like