NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I gotta agree with Uber on this one, you said deal to the two weeks then tried to post again saying he had to re-accept the bet. AKA you're a pussy.

Shit, even your chronological order of postings you quoted shows this.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I gotta agree with Uber on this one, you said deal to the two weeks then tried to post again saying he had to re-accept the bet. AKA you're a pussy.

Shit, even your chronological order of postings you quoted shows this.

First he already had an avatar bet in place, second the bet wasn't agreed upon and his post signifying that the terms needed to be tightened up before he would agree clearly proves that.

Fadaar

That guy
Bucs fan by nature but I picked the Falcons to beat the Patriots before the playoffs started. Looking like an honest to god coin flip at this point. Both teams are just so strong on both sides of the ball and completely on fire right now.

khalid

Unelected Mod
khalid khalid please apply Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre new avatar. Thank you un-elected mod.

It seems to me upon looking at the quotes that Burnem and you were going back and forth on exact terms after a preliminary agreement on the bet, but before all the details had been worked out Burnem pulled out of the bet. After Burnem said he was pulling out, at least for the next page or so you didn't respond.

Not sure the rules on double avatar bets honestly, are there any precedents for this?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It seems to me upon looking at the quotes that Burnem and you were going back and forth on exact terms after a preliminary agreement on the bet, but before all the details had been worked out Burnem pulled out of the bet. After Burnem said he was pulling out, at least for the next page or so you didn't respond.

Not sure the rules on double avatar bets honestly, are there any precedents for this?

Convo tried to pull something similar and was shit all over, not by mods but people or one person I forget, he'll could have been by a mod as well.

He had ample opportunity to agree to the bet after the terms were tightened up (his own words) and like you said I backed out upon learning of his previous avatar bet. I rescinded the offer immediately after finding out about his attempted shenanigans, he didn't fight it or even comment.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If you judge against me, let me change the avatar myself. I don't believe the bet was finalized but I'm willing to accept whatever outcome you decide and will willingly change the my avatar myself.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nobody sleeping on the Falcons now. Man did Rodgers receivers really let him down for most of the game though. The drops, that terrible fumble in the red zone when it was still a game...probably wouldn't have mattered with how their D couldn't stop Atlanta at all.

Ho hum, Pats go through. Expected closer game but result the same. Go Falcons in the Super Bowl.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Uber Uberest said:
Rather? Patriots is lower cased? Noun noun? Going to need you to tighten all this up, all offense intended because you are fucking retarded.

You guys seriously don't see this as a sarcastic reply to the retarded post Burnem made using the same exact language directed at uber but rather as a genuine question about the terms of the bet? Maybe I give people on this forum too much credit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

Sorry you have to be so wrong. I would have thought mocking him and calling him retarded was enough to show we weren't going back on terms and I wasn't taking him serious.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Who's embarrassed? It's a messageboard. You are now known as a bet welcher, the exact same things you cried about with Convo you are now doing. Zero integrity. You agreed to a deal and then over two hours later tried to weasel out. Pathetic! Faggot!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Who's embarrassed? It's a messageboard. You are now known as a bet welcher, the exact same things you cried about with Convo you are now doing. Zero integrity. You agreed to a deal and then over two hours later tried to weasel out. Pathetic! Faggot!

The moderators didn't see it that way because that's not how it happened, now go lose your shit some more.