NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Vepil what position do you play? Or are you a coach? Just curious because you say "we" a lot.

• 6Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
All sports fans say we. Don't devolve into that fucking nonsense to put yourself on a pedestal. You definitely say we too, faggot.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
being a patriots fan, in all honesty, i have found the playoffs this year to be a bit of a letdown. except for last sunday, there have been no competitive games beyond the first few minutes of the 3rd quarter, most of them were over by halftime (or rather you knew who was going to win-handily)

First drive of the pats game yesterday, i knew they were going to be able to score, by halfway thru the quarter i knew they had a plan that was minimizing Bell (then he got hurt and the other RB burned them for a while until it got adjusted) and brown was working decently...i knew the game was won, i just needed to know by how much...hogan imo took Gronk's Role from past steeler-pats game

on to Houston, Pats Defense is legit... #1 defense in pts allowed vs #1 scoring offense imo pats will score ~38 ...and win with the falcons at hmm...24 tops.

Let's take a look at just who that #1 defense played against... in order:

Carson Palmer
Ryan Tannehill
Brock Osweiller
Tyrod Taylor
Charlie Whitehurst
Andy Dalton
Landry Jones
Tyrod Taylor
Russell Wilson
Collin Kaepernick
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Jared Goff
Joe Flacco
Trevor Siemian
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Moore

And in the playoffs

Brock Osweiller
Ben Roethlisberger

Murderer's Row I'm telling ya.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
We will score more than 24 and will win this one. The 98 Superbowl was luck getting there, Vikings were clearly the better team. We got this.

I mean hell, you guys were lucky to even make the NFC title game that year. Garrison Hearst (who was an enormous part of the Niners offense that year) breaks his ankle on the first play of the divisional game, totally changed the complexion of it, and Falcons still only won by 2 at home.

I remember one of the starting DB's had some drama with a hooker or something the week before that SB? Nm... i just looked it up, night before. Not a good way to get momentum going into the game. If they can keep the players away from the undercover Janes this time I think they have a shot.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let's take a look at just who that #1 defense played against... in order:

Carson Palmer
Ryan Tannehill
Brock Osweiller
Tyrod Taylor
Charlie Whitehurst
Andy Dalton
Landry Jones
Tyrod Taylor
Russell Wilson
Collin Kaepernick
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Jared Goff
Joe Flacco
Trevor Siemian
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Moore

And in the playoffs

Brock Osweiller
Ben Roethlisberger

Murderer's Row I'm telling ya.
Unfortunately I have to agree with Uber here. That's more a comment on how poor the overall QB talent in the NFL is, than who the Patriots have faced. You can do that for pretty much every team's schedule and it looks sad.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else completely indifferent to this SB?

Feel like these whole playoffs have sucked.

Outside of one half of one game they've been terrible. Unless of course you're a Hotlanta fan or Tammy Brady.

That second half Dallas/GB game though was exceptional.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Outside of one half of one game they've been terrible. Unless of course you're a Hotlanta fan or Tammy Brady.

That second half Dallas/GB game though was exceptional.

Proving once again, the Cowboys are the only thing making the NFL great. (puts on salt miner's hat)

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
You guys ready for the Superb Owl?

super bowl51.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
HAHAHAH was waiting for that to surface. Ryan's wife Sarah said its from college hazing for his frat. Dunno if true but I can't believe he let that get out.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Lets take a look at the defenses the Atlanta Falcons played against.

Murderers row, I'm telling you.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Atlanta and Quinn know how to defend the Patriots. Something our retarded coaches do not.

Small little pussy white guy receivers you get physical with them in man-to-man bump and run like Seattle has done in the past and they dont get open...Brady gets sacked pressured and you win. Granted Atlantas corners are not as good as Sherman etc, but unless they play some dumb zone shit I think they will win. If Carroll wasnt a fucking retard with Lynch, that would have won them the last SB vs the Patsies.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Genjiro said:
Atlanta and Quinn know how to defend the Patriots. Something our retarded coaches do not.

Small little pussy white guy receivers you get physical with them in man-to-man bump and run like Seattle has done in the past and they dont get open...Brpressured and you win. Granted Atlantas corners are not as good as Sherman etc, but unless they play some dumb zone shit I think they will win. If Carroll wasnt a fucking retard with Lynch, that would have won them the last SB vs the Patsies.

Atlanta finished the season 27th in DVOA for good reason. Pats 38-27

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for predicting the outcome L2 I know for sure my Falcons are winning now. Uber he just screwed you guys with his leet poll/predictions like in the election!