NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Sterling

El Presidente
Welching on bets is some faggot shit. Making multiple bets on the same game is also faggot shit. You guys should get a room.

khalid

Unelected Mod
There is a report discussing this issue, but right now another moderator has also ruled against this being a finalized bet. At best its a tie now since Tuco went to shit.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Welching on bets is some faggot shit. Making multiple bets on the same game is also faggot shit. You guys should get a room.

I didn't welch, I backed out of an avatar bet that wasn't finalized the moment I learned he already had an avatar bet in place. He on the other hand lost a $100 bet and was banned from posting and only allowed to post because this isn't the old board technicality.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't welch, I backed out of an avatar bet that wasn't finalized the moment I learned he already had an avatar bet in place. He on the other hand is lost a $100 bet and was banned from posting and only allowed to post because this isn't the old board technicality.

100% lies. Citation or now you're a fakenewser, bet welcher and non-donor.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
a09ff7cf1e12cd944326155c3a0b7beb5be760a92cff5816c25fc5fb2e6c0d2d.jpg

PS- You're both terrible people, but Uber is mostly correct.

PpV0evc.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Can't even read this thread with the Uber vomit everywhere, Jesus.

• 1Cutler

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else completely indifferent to this SB?

Feel like these whole playoffs have sucked.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Come on, Brady going for 5, gives everyone a reason to root one way or another. On top ofDeflategate and hating Roger. This is tasty.

• 1Solidarity

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone else completely indifferent to this SB?

Feel like these whole playoffs have sucked.

I want Atlanta to win but these playoffs have indeed been horrible to watch as a fan uninvested in any team. Really the vast majority of teams to make the playoffs this year I actively hate.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
being a patriots fan, in all honesty, i have found the playoffs this year to be a bit of a letdown. except for last sunday, there have been no competitive games beyond the first few minutes of the 3rd quarter, most of them were over by halftime (or rather you knew who was going to win-handily)

First drive of the pats game yesterday, i knew they were going to be able to score, by halfway thru the quarter i knew they had a plan that was minimizing Bell (then he got hurt and the other RB burned them for a while until it got adjusted) and brown was working decently...i knew the game was won, i just needed to know by how much...hogan imo took Gronk's Role from past steeler-pats game

on to Houston, Pats Defense is legit... #1 defense in pts allowed vs #1 scoring offense imo pats will score ~38 ...and win with the falcons at hmm...24 tops.

Fadaar

That guy
I wouldn't write off the Falcons man. I think it's gonna be a nail biter like the Pats/Seahawks game and not a shitter like last year. Falcons aren't as good as the Seahawks were on defense but their offense is leaps and bounds better. Sure they don't have a RB as good as Marshawn was that year, but Coleman and Freeman are probably the best duo in the league.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>

We will score more than 24 and will win this one. The 98 Superbowl was luck getting there, Vikings were clearly the better team. We got this.

• 1Like