NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Any of the fag Pats fans want to avatar bet the 'by 20 line' you retards are spouting? Any of you fags have some balls? ESPN radio was talking today about just how whipped of a fan base they are. No self thought, no life outside of projecting from your team. Any takers?

How long?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Any of the fag Pats fans want to avatar bet the 'by 20 line' you retards are spouting? Any of you fags have some balls? ESPN radio was talking today about just how whipped of a fan base they are. No self thought, no life outside of projecting from your team. Any takers?

You're not a Falcons fan, and you're in the wrong thread,

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Slight correction. Pats only struggle against teams that can play man to man AND bring middle pressure. Derek Wolfe was as big a problem for the Pats last year as Von Miller. Brady couldn't step into the collapsing pocket and had to stay at 8 yards back, Millers sweet spot for the speed rush. Tight man coverage has a short shelf life.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Patriots win this game quite easily IMO. Atlanta has the potential to outscore New England, but Belichick is going to smother Julio Jones all night, effectively eliminating him from being an X factor.

Ryan is going to have to find other recievers, and those guys are going to have to step up or they have no chance.

I wouldnt be surprised if Belichick ran the ball 40 times. I can totally see Blount clocking 180 yards rushing with 3 scores or something stupid like that.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Slight correction. Pats only struggle against teams that can play man to man AND bring middle pressure. Derek Wolfe was as big a problem for the Pats last year as Von Miller. Brady couldn't step into the collapsing pocket and had to stay at 8 yards back, Millers sweet spot for the speed rush. Tight man coverage has a short shelf life.

And this is why it looked like we got shit on in the 4th quarter of that SB. We lost the ability to stop Brady from stepping up into the pocket because our starting DT/NT got injured and we lost Cliff Avril as well in the middle of the game. If we don't lose our DT/NT Brady almost definitely doesn't convert a couple of the 3rd downs he was able to to sustain those drives and score the 10 you needed to come back.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the Pats will likely win (though I am rooting for ATL), but its not going to be easy. I expect this game to be a great deal like their first SB appearance under Brady, actually. ATL did get inside rush on the Packers, but that was only after we lost two starters on the line. The Pats O-Line, while not as talented, is pretty damn healthy if I recall correctly. The key will be tight end play on both sides.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Patriots win this game quite easily IMO. Atlanta has the potential to outscore New England, but Belichick is going to smother Julio Jones all night, effectively eliminating him from being an X factor.

Ryan is going to have to find other recievers, and those guys are going to have to step up or they have no chance.

I wouldnt be surprised if Belichick ran the ball 40 times. I can totally see Blount clocking 180 yards rushing with 3 scores or something stupid like that.

The Falcons had 6 games this year where Jones caught less than 5 passes. 5-1 in those games against teams like Carolina, Arizona, and Denver(all wins). Not going to be that easy

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

lol you clearly haven't watched an atlanta game all season. zzeris already started to correct you but I hope to god belichick is as dumb as you and also doesn't bother to watch atlanta film.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
The Falcons had 6 games this year where Jones caught less than 5 passes. 5-1 in those games against teams like Carolina, Arizona, and Denver(all wins). Not going to be that easy
Yeah, Jones didn't do shit in the Denver game. Atlanta's RB's shredded Denver in the passing game. Saying just because they will take away Jones that Atlanta won't be able to move the ball afterward is just silly, Jozu. They have more weapons than just one receiver.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Atlanta has spread the ball around all year. The Pats need to stop the run. If you force Ryan to have to win with his arm he is more likely to fuck up and less clock time will get eaten. It is a very well balanced offense and you have to try and keep them off the field.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I think the Pats would be more than comfortable letting Ryan hand off, same goes for the Falcons with Brady.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I think it will be Rowe or Ryan on jones, with safety over top, Butler man on Sanu or umm gabriel?

Brady kills all secondaries, the Only times he has issues is .... quick pressure up the middle.

Fun factiod, since brady came into the league, 6 superbowls... not one was won or lost...by more than 4

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Brought what? What the hell delusion are you working under? You are by far the creepiest most dramatic man I've ever encountered.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So this bitch really had the idiocy to complain about bet welching to this degree, after getting banned for it before and evading the ban?

Amazing.

Come clean bro. The mods aren't Roger Goodell, you won't just lose 4 games if you keep denying until the end.

The link doesn't work. Link to the page not the post, I'll scroll down.

Ban incoming if evidence is worthy.

Got it. I accept this evidence of the story provided. Uber is a bet welching faggot. Further, rather than owning up to it in this thread and claiming clemency because it was 3 boards ago, he lied about it like a faggot.

Then, he makes a fuss about FURTHER bets on this board, bringing it to us to ban someone ELSE.

Fuck him. Banned.

I didn't even really know who he was since I don't read the NFL or EQ threads. But perusing his history, he's a pretty shitty poster. No loss whatsoever.

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, FREE AT LAST.