NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ban bets are faggot shit but Uber sure had this coming.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Patriots win this game quite easily IMO. Atlanta has the potential to outscore New England, but Belichick is going to smother Julio Jones all night, effectively eliminating him from being an X factor.

An X factor is usually the unexpected difference maker. Calling Julio Jones an X factor is kind of retarded when he's one of the best receivers in the league.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
PS: Ban bets are retarded and uber wasn't trying to get someone to honor a ban bet afaik, he just wanted burnem to wear the avatar that he by all rights should be wearing (you literally have to be retarded to read the order of bet posts and come to any conclusion other than the terms being agreed upon and then weaseled out of).

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Til the first preseason game.

That's fine. I agree to your bet. Since you're a good sport, we can also adjust the bet if you want. We can do winning by 20 and make an avatar until next preseason, we can just have the Pats winning and do an avatar bet on that if you aren't feeling as frisky about your boys chances, etc. I think you are crazy to do the by 20 but hell you might be like me, needing a new avatar and not giving a shit either way.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I meant him being an X factor as in he ends up ruining the game for New England. Maybe x factor was the wrong term, but if Jones has a quiet day chances are that offense isnt scoring 30+

Reason why I think Atlanta struggles is their run defense. If Blount doesnt pull a Mr.Hyde I think Atlanta is in for a long night.

And l o fucking l @ Uber getting shitcan banned. What a pleasant surprise, apparently there is still some good in this world....

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
That's fine. I agree to your bet. Since you're a good sport, we can also adjust the bet if you want. We can do winning by 20 and make an avatar until next preseason, we can just have the Pats winning and do an avatar bet on that if you aren't feeling as frisky about your boys chances, etc. I think you are crazy to do the by 20 but hell you might be like me, needing a new avatar and not giving a shit either way.

Pretty much. I was using the zombie-wizardhawk one I had urgo make me a while ago but then one day I logged in and it was just the ZO shit and i've been lazy. Honestly I doubt the Patriots win by 20.

If you want to do a straight W/L (or whatever the vegas line ends up, not sure what it is) i'll take the bet on that instead of the 20.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much. I was using the zombie-wizardhawk one I had urgo make me a while ago but then one day I logged in and it was just the ZO shit and i've been lazy. Honestly I doubt the Patriots win by 20.

If you want to do a straight W/L (or whatever the vegas line ends up, not sure what it is) i'll take the bet on that instead of the 20.

That's fine. We can do Vegas which is winning by over 3. Tell a mod and we good to go or I can if you want.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PS: Ban bets are retarded and uber wasn't trying to get someone to honor a ban bet afaik, he just wanted burnem to wear the avatar that he by all rights should be wearing (you literally have to be retarded to read the order of bet posts and come to any conclusion other than the terms being agreed upon and then weaseled out of).
Suck his dick a little more fgt

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seattle only even had a chance for Carrol to be retarded because they had a miracle bobble fluke catch to get them in the red zone. Facts not feels.

PS: Yes, putting up 28 points on a "omg amazing defense that shuts down what the Pats try to do" is shitting all over it. You think this is college where you have to put up 75 points to shit all over a defense?

PPS: Pats by 20 for ring 5.

What the fuck happened to Pats by 20????? Pussy ass bitch