NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Meh why should @Amod bother doing anything, you'll just come and overturn anything you don't like.

I was waiting for you to do it, since you'll be the decider anyways. So, what do you think?

The salt mines are in full production.

If I was really the final decider then Burnem would be wearing his avatar and caveat emptor with his donation.

Cad always complaining he doesn't like drama but then feeds off it like a kardashian.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I dont see it like that. Most people would have never paid the cost and just said fuck it. He paid the iron price and his debt, let the man post.
6 years after the fact, after we had to track down the proof because he couldn't be a man and admit the truth. He paid because he got caught, no other reason.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just out of curiosity when you bought your freedom back did that also remove the stipulation that no mod will ever legitimize and or enforce any bet you agree upon?
Nope, he paid his debt and has zero protection at all. If he breaks even the slightest rules the mods can ban him at will just like any other user.

He has zero protection, no donator does.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
6 years after the fact, after we had to track down the proof because he couldn't be a man and admit the truth. He paid because he got caught, no other reason.

Yea true but at the end of the day he still paid. I tip my cap to you for being the catalyst behind it.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I dont see it like that. Most people would have never paid the cost and just said fuck it. He paid the iron price and his debt, let the man post.

I agree the dumb fuck wanted to purchase pain pills for hookers to pick up on a_skeleton_03s porch he should be able to post.

The problem is a_skeleton_03 decided he wanted to troll the board, changed my avatar and wanted me to play along. When I refused and alerted the board and instead of apologizing decided to shit all over me and changed his stance because I didn't appreciate him changing my avatar while I was sleeping

I'm cool with Uber paying a whore, to give a whore pain pills in order to post. I'm not cool with overwriting the mods decision and changing my avatar and going along with a "troll with me" bullshit he pulled.

This is why I'm not a donor and never will be while a_skeleton_03 is the owner.

• 2Salty

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The salt mines are in full production.

If I was really the final decider then Burnem would be wearing his avatar and caveat emptor with his donation.

Cad always complaining he doesn't like drama but then feeds off it like a kardashian.
Prepare for at least 6 months of snide comments about you from Cad. He holds a grudge like a woman.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I agree the dumb fuck wanted to purchase pain pills for hookers to pick up on a_skeleton_03s porch he should be able to post.

The problem is a_skeleton_03 decided he wanted to troll the board, changed my avatar and wanted me to play along. When I refused and alerted the board and instead of apologizing decided to shit all over me and changed his stance because I didn't appreciate him changing my avatar while I was sleeping

I'm cool with Uber paying a whore, to give a whore pain pills in order to post. I'm not cool with overwriting the mods decision and changing my avatar and going along with a "troll with me" bullshit he pulled.

This is why I'm not a donor and never will be while a_skeleton_03 is the owner.
Yeah you would totally go through with a bet involving your precious avatar. This post doesn't scream unhinged person invested in a forum way too much at all.

I am so abusive because your avatar was changed for a couple hours while everyone slept but not abusive enough to ban you ....

This was all to line my pockets!!!1!!ONE!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Be a shitty admin, get criticized for it. Don't like it, do better.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yeah you would totally go through with a bet involving your precious avatar. This post doesn't scream unhinged person invested in a forum way too much at all.

I am so abusive because your avatar was changed for a couple hours while everyone slept but not abusive enough to ban you ....

This was all to line my pockets!!!1!!ONE!!

You know the ramifications of what would happen, I'm under no illusions anyone will die on my hill or that anyone gives a shit about me here but we both know it could be the spark that could cause another exodus and you know it, it's in this communities blood so to speak.

You reap what you sow, your mods are aware already lashing out against you, the seeds of discontent have been sown.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You know the ramifications of what would happen, I'm under no illusions anyone will die on my hill or that anyone gives a shit about me here but we both know it could be the spark that could cause another exodus and you know it, it's in this communities blood so to speak.

You reap what you sow, you're mods already are lashing out against you, the seeds of discontent have seen.
Lol there will be no exodus over this. I could have dug my heels in and left you with that avatar for life and the only person we would have lost would have been you. You really do think pretty highly of your avatar. You were totally going to uphold an avatar bet, yeah for sure. Liar.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I guess that's why you have been crucified for literally every action you have done?

Which actually isn't true. Nothing I've done has been overturned except the racoon snuff video I deleted from screenshots.

Except this which you didn't follow the rules on.

#perfectrecord

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol there will be no exodus over this. I could have dug my heels in and left you with that avatar for life and the only person we would have lost would have been you. You really do think pretty highly of your avatar. You were totally going to uphold an avatar bet, yeah for sure. Liar.

You were a shit poster back on Rerolled, dont think we've all forgotten. We only made the move over because you were a lesser of two evils.

So if you think you can make this board your own little playplace and everyone will just suck it up, you're delusional.

• 2Salty