NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You were a shit poster back on Rerolled, dont think we've all forgotten. We only made the move over because you were a lesser of two evils.

So if you think you can make this board your own little playplace and everyone will just suck it up, you're delusional.
If I was making it my playplace he would still have the avatar ....

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok guys cmon. This forum is actually a great community. Genius, or a_skeleton_03 or Sewernig whoever the fuck he is these days deserves SOME credit for picking up the torch during the darkest times of FOH. But internet forum contributers do have long memories, and those contributers are the lifeblood of this forum.

With great power comes great responsibility
Sewernig should really rise above the fray and show humility and restraint when it comes to squabbles like this. Uber paid the price, so he gets to play again. I dont see why this is such a big deal.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrv6TBN.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This thread got funny as fuck rather quickly. Uber, never thought I'd say this but bravo on the donation. That's a.... hilarious turn of events.

Burnem to donate $500 and get wizardhawk banned a long with uber?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

lol Ive never seen such a level of commitment to an internet forum. Some people wont pay 200$ to go to the hospital for a health issue, which directly impacts the quality of their life, never mind a fucking internet forum. Regardless of the amount of faggotry or welching, that amount of commitment means he gets to play. The forum should be praised for letting him pay the price to return, not criticized.

Jozu

Whats funny is I knew deep down that Uber would pay and be back, lol.

Anyway, The Patriots are winning their 5th SuperBowl. Atlanta isnt in the same fucking atmosphere as Belichick and Brady.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I was wrong for changing your avatar. I apologize.

I was not wrong in overturning an illegal ban. You are still a bet welcher.

Apology accepted, never claimed you were wrong for letting him pay to play, not a welcher the moderators have ruled against your line of reason piss and moan all you want.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know the ramifications of what would happen, I'm under no illusions anyone will die on my hill or that anyone gives a shit about me here but we both know it could be the spark that could cause another exodus and you know it, it's in this communities blood so to speak.

You reap what you sow, your mods are aware already lashing out against you, the seeds of discontent have been sown.

I was a relentless a_skeleton_03 basher on the prior boards. Taking on this responsibility gets him some slack. He is not imposing his political views on the board or letting two attention whores take giant shits all over the place. A minor lapse in judgement from time to time is not a big deal to anyone with even an ounce of common sense.

You two are being giant fucking faggots, going on for half a week now, with this bullshit. And you are right. No one gives a fuck about a massive Column level Boys homer or a Boston homer who furiously fantasizes about being Marky Mark in Ted 2 so he can personally jerk Tom Brady off. Most of the board does not even give a fuck about the sports forum. So cut the shit and quit being giant drama whores (thats Keg's job and he is better at it) because you two cornholers are not even remotely worth Draeganing a_skeleton_03 over, especially over an issue where you both are partially in the wrong. Shut the fuck up so we can get back to shit talking about football.

• 6Like
  • 2Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
This thread got funny as fuck rather quickly. Uber, never thought I'd say this but bravo on the donation. That's a.... hilarious turn of events.

Burnem to donate $500 and get wizardhawk banned a long with uber?

Why not make it $50k and you can literally ban everyone except the 4 people you like. That'd be a great message board.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Bet welching- Uber banned
Getting back on the forum- $200
Watching the shitty Pats lose after you spent $200- Priceless. I can't wait.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's best for this thread that Uber is back. I wish Convo was too. This thread is never going to be about in depth analysis because 1) too many people don't care and 2) those who do are often too biased. It's a shitposting thread and a shitposting thread needs shitposters.

• 1Cutler

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not that it matters, but I did say half a week, so I guess the retarded thing is your reading comprehension? I understand, though, since you were probably in a hurry to get to the part of the post involving you giving Brady a happy ending.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There has never been a blowout Pats Superbowl, so saying they win by 20 is pretty damned bold.

They still going to win, though!

• 1Like