NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Don't be too sad yet. 2 years ago San Jose was up 3-0 on the Kings in Round 1. We know how that ended.

But this year's Sharks might be different.
I keep reminding myself, hopefully it turns around again this year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty massive win for the Blues. Detroit looks like they'll at least semi get back in their series. Every time the Isles try to make a push Panthers have responded since Game 1.

Merrith

Damn, Isles came all the way back. Holding down the Metro standard over there in the Atlantic bracket.

Merrith

White can suck a dick. Definitely didn't have to finish that hit as high as he did.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking every single stream I can find on the Reddit thread has audio but a white video. I can't figure out what the hell happened since Saturday.

Edit: Fuck it. 4-1 now. I guess I basically missed the whole game. Going to have to figure this shit out for the rest of the playoffs.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It does the same thing. I tried every single stream, and they all have audio but a white screen. VLC, Chrome, and Edge. It's bizarre.

Merrith

Fuck Philly. Their team, their fans...way to honor Snider you shitbags. Bellemare, White, and Gudas can all eat dicks.

6-1 and glad we ran it up. Send these shitbags home Wednesday night.

Merrith

Jesus, wasn't expecting that score. But yeah, I hope they close this one out quickly Wednesday.
The PP went 5 for 9. Five PP goals. The final like 7 minutes of the game was basically on the PP with 5 on 3 time thanks to a slash and a delay of game for the fans throwing shit on the ice. Be glad you missed it, it was ugly and embarrassing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well fuck, already down a goal and just turned it on. Cleaning the shed was more fun.

Kings always gotta do this the hard way, gonna bite them in the ass this year.

Merrith

Wow, just saw the hit on Orlov. What the fuck?
Yeah. I will say that Bellemare did look like he immediately went to check on Orlov and try to get teammates to stop so he could be helped out, but there's just no excuse for a hit/shove like that on a player in that position.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. I will say that Bellemare did look like he immediately went to check on Orlov and try to get teammates to stop so he could be helped out, but there's just no excuse for a hit/shove like that on a player in that position.
Shitty hit, but at least he got a call. That identical play happened from Lovejoy to Stepan in the final few minutes of game 2 Saturday and the refs didn't even bat a fucking eye looking RIGHT AT IT.

Merrith

Shitty hit, but at least he got a call. That identical play happened from Lovejoy to Stepan in the final few minutes of game 2 Saturday and the refs didn't even bat a fucking eye looking RIGHT AT IT.
Wasn't any real way they could have avoided this one, given the score, and scrum that ensued. Not to mention he was literally looking at his numbers from the tops of the circles to the corner. The guy isn't known as a dirty player, he just made a really, really bad decision on a guy in a very vulnerable spot. Orlov is lucky he didn't break his neck.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
The way that game was called, Pens would of walked away with a 5 on 3 if someone dropped the gloves in his defense.

In brighter news, looking really good for McDonagh tonight. Just hope they aren't rushing him like the TB series last year. Dude was playing on a broken ankle and pretty much useless all game 7.