NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No deflection.There's another angle.

I think it just happens on snap shots a lot, not sure how intentional it is. The puck is coming off the toe of their sticks with crazy spin. I think this camera angle exaggerates it a bit too. Looks like a 10" break and it's probably more like half that.

Also the weeklybest of thread on /r/hockeyis always worth reading. If you enjoy hockey related humor and trashtalk.

rdUEttF.png

dnNRqdq.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Caps getting as many points in 19 games thing would be funnier if the whole has vs. hasn't won the Cup thing between Babcock and Trotz wasn't there.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That's twice this series Hornqvist got called out and yelled at by a teammate for making the wrong play. I wanted to make a joke about how even his own teammates think he's fuckwad, as I find him to be a fuckwad and all, but then I thought about how envious I am to see that from a team. It's actually pretty cool to see that passion from players, engaged and holding each other accountable for their mistakes. Im so used to the PC bullshit, kid glove mentality. Rangers always seem to make excuses for each others suckiness.

Aaaand Hags just scored..... /tear

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah Kessel is flying, he deff had his Wheaties. And by Wheaties I mean cheese burgers and pizza.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That's twice this series Hornqvist got called out and yelled at by a teammate for making the wrong play. I wanted to make a joke about how even his own teammates think he's fuckwad, as I find him to be a fuckwad and all, but then I thought about how envious I am to see that from a team. It's actually pretty cool to see that passion from players, engaged and holding each other accountable for their mistakes. Im so used to the PC bullshit, kid glove mentality. Rangers always seem to make excuses for each others suckiness.
Hornqvist appears to be a #1 asshole. When he blocked a shot late in the game with his hand, when he was trying to get to the dressing room there was a trainer on the bench with his back turned, and Hornqvist gave him a pretty good shove while walking by. It was pretty clear on the TV broadcast. That shit's not cool.

Here's a clip:Streamable - simple video sharing

Merrith

Hornqvist appears to be a #1 asshole. When he blocked a shot late in the game with his hand, when he was trying to get to the dressing room there was a trainer on the bench with his back turned, and Hornqvist gave him a pretty good shove while walking by. It was pretty clear on the TV broadcast. That shit's not cool.

Here's a clip:Streamable - simple video sharing
What a scumbag

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
That was pretty shitty. On a lighter note you guys should check out what's been going on with the original heartbreak kid shawn Michaels. With all the hbk stuff being tweeted it caught his attention and he's been tweeting during the pens games, just did an interview on nhl network and may be in attendance for game 5.

Merrith

The Kessel hot dog love is pretty funny. Any bitching/trolling over his regular season can completely cease now though. He's been money in the playoffs. I hate it, but it's completely true.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightning playing their dicks off. Pens D taking the night off. Bad combo, I feel really bad for Murray. He's been absolutely hung out to dry 3 times on those 4 goals. Rough.

Merrith

Fleury coming back in goal I hear. Guess Murray wasn't quite the second coming. Wonder if they end up switching back though.